What happend to Moteurs Action ?

Started by Farbauti, June 20, 2013, 06:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ford prefect

Just seen the show today. This used to be a highlight for me, but the show was a pale shadow.  The ballet base was great as was the motorbike bit. The rest was appalling. Give it a miss.
enjoy yourself, it\'s later than you think!

Martyn

I agree with what others are saying, this is now a very average show. I can understand them needing to make cut backs, but they 'cut' everything that was good about the show. I actually found it dull.

Its Just Like I DreamedIt

When did they add the 'bumper' around all the buildings? Makes it look less like an actual movie set now.
!Magic Everywhere

Mileto

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

ChrisF91

Came across this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8eWP64sfh0

Supposedly from the 12th of May this year, showing both the jump scene and finale scene back, has anyone seen the show to confirm this at all?

michellemumof2xx

Hi, I have just had a quick look at our holiday pics from 15th-19th feb this year and it was like that then  :) Michelle
First trip ever HNY 15th Feb 2014
Second trip to HNY 17th Feb 2015!!!

irishbhoy1888

Does lightning mcqueen still make am appearance ? My boy will be devestated if not

michellemumof2xx

We didnt see him  :( my two girls were gutted. Maybe he comes out every so often though...does anyone know if he d8es come out? Thanks
First trip ever HNY 15th Feb 2014
Second trip to HNY 17th Feb 2015!!!

Andybear

I'm not interested in seeing this so would while it's on be a good time to do the most popular rides?

WalkerboyUK

Believe it or not, the show has no impact on the queuing times for the other, more popular attractions.
When we were there a couple of weeks ago, my wife took my son into the stunt show while my daughter and I did a couple of rides.  We still queued 70 mins for Hollywood Tower!!
Oh, and yes, Lightning McQueen was still being used then.

ChrisF91

Quote from: michellemumof2xx on June 13, 2014, 03:10:07 PM
Hi, I have just had a quick look at our holiday pics from 15th-19th feb this year and it was like that then  :) Michelle

Sounds great! Heard mixed reports on it having the stunts back but I'm glad it does, very much looking forward to seeing it in 4 weeks time! :)

Andybear

Quote from: WalkerboyUK on June 16, 2014, 10:55:31 AM
Believe it or not, the show has no impact on the queuing times for the other, more popular attractions.
When we were there a couple of weeks ago, my wife took my son into the stunt show while my daughter and I did a couple of rides.  We still queued 70 mins for Hollywood Tower!!
Oh, and yes, Lightning McQueen was still being used then.

Thanks for the response.  That's a shame - I was hoping to be able to do Hollywood Tower and Crush's Coaster while one of those performances was on.  I'll be there for 4 and a bit days though so will have plenty of time to do everything I want to do  :D