Christmas?

Started by guest8408, June 03, 2014, 06:50:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest8408

Ok, so I'm going to DLRP in August. Just wondering if there's anywhere in the resort that sells Christmas decorations all year round? I only want something small to put on my tree at Christmas. I've not been to DLRP for 14 years, so I can't really remember. I went to Florida about 6 years ago and I couldn't find any then either.
Anyone know?

StarGazer

La Boutique du ChatĂȘau (inside the castle, at your right just as you enter) sells Christmas-related merch all year round, from tree decorations to plushies. If I'm not mistaken, Harrington's (at Main Street USA, facing Walt's) sells snowballs and the like as well.

Enjoy your trip! Hope you like some of the new additions the park has got in those years!  :D
♫ S-U-G-A-R, jump into your racing car, it's a sugar rush! ♫

guest8408

Thank you so much :D

I'm really excited! :)

seraphelle

I'm pretty sure the big Disney shop at the edge of the village by the Studios has Christmas stuff all year round too, but I could be wrong. I know I definitely saw Christmas displays in the window there with a tree and baubles and such like at the very beginning of October when the park was decorated for Hallowe'en, so that might mean they sell some in there too.
Disneyland Hotel ~ 3rd - 6th October 2013
Sequoia Lodge ~ 28th October - 1st November 2014
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 12th - 20th November 2015
Sequoia Lodge ~ 15th - 18th May 2016
Day trip ~ 1st August 2016
HiPark ~ 4th - 6th November 2016
Rive Gauche ~ 17th - 21st February 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 29th May - 3rd June 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 23rd - 27th October 2017
Rive Gauche ~ 27th - 30th October 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 14th - 19th March 2019

guest8408

Ooh ok, I'll check there too, thank you :)

DLRP Roundup!

Quote from: seraphelle on June 05, 2014, 02:01:51 PM
I'm pretty sure the big Disney shop at the edge of the village by the Studios has Christmas stuff all year round too, but I could be wrong. I know I definitely saw Christmas displays in the window there with a tree and baubles and such like at the very beginning of October when the park was decorated for Hallowe'en, so that might mean they sell some in there too.

Very correct. It always seems to have Christmas stuff scattered in it.
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

orangarnold

Quote from: seraphelle on June 05, 2014, 02:01:51 PM

The area with the christmas decorations was all sweets and baking bits last week :(

captain carroll

I need to buy the alice in wonderland drink me bauble they were selling in the Disney stores for a bit last Christmas. I promised my fiancé I would get it for her but when I finally got round to doing my Christmas shopping they had run out and said they were limited stock :-(