Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alternativerock123

Quote from: "maruman"i bought my AP with one of these fr website (but not the same as u have here). i got my temp tickets via email which i had to print n change at the passporte office. at the park entrance they scanned my A4 paper tickets, and i was in disney. changed it later with the real passport without hassle.

Thank you. :)
31st Aug - 1st Sept 2010 = Kyriad Torcy (First Time <3)
11th - 14th July 2011 = New York Hotel
2nd - 4th Aug 2011 = Kyriad Torcy
31st Oct 2011 = Day Trip
13th March 2012 (Disneyland Cal)
10th - 13th April 2012= Hotel L'Elysée
30th May - 1st June 2012 = Hotel L'Elysée
31st Oct - 1st Nov 2012 = Residence Prestige
18th - 20th July 2013 - Residence Prestige
9th -11th Nov 2013 = Hotel L'Elysée (First Christmas Trip!)
Coming soon:
29th April - 1st May = Hipark Serris.

Ela

Good morning,
I am new around here, so I would like to start by thanking everyone for the information share here, it has been very useful in the planning of our trip.
We are going to Disneyland Paris on April 27 and we will buy Annual passes Fantasy for 3 people (two adults and one child of 6). Is anyone interested in a sponsorship on that date?
Have a beautiful day!
Ela

davewasbaloo

I am afraid we are there earlier and cannot help, but I hope you have a great time. APs are fab.
since 2001 (many before that)

Ela

Wish you a great time too! Enjoy Easter at DLP!

davewasbaloo

BTW folks, while talking APs, it is at least great to see what a bargain DLP's are. At Disneyland in California, they do not offer anywhere near as many perks (ok, the parks have longer hours, better and more entertainment, and they get new attractions all the time, but perks specific to APers are limited), but the prices this year are $329 for a deluxe (like a Fantasy - 230 euros) and $459 for a Premium (like a Dream - 321 euros). At WDW, ok there are 4 parks but for comparison, APs are $531 - so 371 euros, and the premium are $670 - so 469 euros. Hong Kong Disneyland, the smallest resort charges for the Gold Magic Access pass - HK$ 1,650 or 149 euro, and Platinum is HK$ 2,400 or 216 euro for one park with 14 attractions. And in Tokyo, before the quake and tsunami, their prices were for Tokyo DL - 45000JPY or 370 euros, Tokyo Disney Sea - the same. 2 park passport, 617 euro. These are all standard adult prices.

So far, DLP is the bargain amongst them, or is it? Yes, of course it is, but I don't know about you, I would be happy to pay a little more for better maintenance and entertainment. Welcome your thoughts.

Laura678

Perhaps someone can shed some light for me on renewing our AP's...

Will get an email from Disney offering the renewal... And do you always get the offer of 18 months for the price of 12?
[size=150]All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney[/size]

Elaine

sometimes you do get the letter, sometimes you don't. It doesn't matter though, as long as you renew up to 30 days after your annual pass runs out, you'll get the 18 months for 12 offer at the AP office in the park.

Elaine

Laura678

Quote from: "Elaine"sometimes you do get the letter, sometimes you don't. It doesn't matter though, as long as you renew up to 30 days after your annual pass runs out, you'll get the 18 months for 12 offer at the AP office in the park.

Elaine

Thanks Elaine,
And if you renew online do you also get this offer.. we arrive 32 days after the expiration of our AP's!
[size=150]All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney[/size]

Ela

Good evening,
One more question for today: is it better to buy online a one day ticket for each of us, enter the park with it (avoiding the lines this way), then go to the Annual Passes office inside the park? I understand they will deduct the price of the one day ticket from the value of the Pass.

Thanks.

davewasbaloo

If you buy an online ticket, you may need to queue to redeem it. I find it easiest to buy one from guest relations personally.

Elaine

Quote from: "Laura678"
Quote from: "Elaine"sometimes you do get the letter, sometimes you don't. It doesn't matter though, as long as you renew up to 30 days after your annual pass runs out, you'll get the 18 months for 12 offer at the AP office in the park.

Elaine

Thanks Elaine,
And if you renew online do you also get this offer.. we arrive 32 days after the expiration of our AP's!

sorry, I don't know about renewing online, but I guess if you request it when you renew online, they'd tell you then?

Elaine

gldc

Hi, is anyone there April 30th/May 1st to sponsor one pass?  :D
DLP Visits: Summer 2003 // April 2011 // Christmas 2011 as a Cast Member // April 2012 // April 2013 // Returning June 2014 to September 2015 as a Cast Member // February 2016

WDW Visits: Summer 2013 as a Cast Member // September 2015
DLR Visits: August 2013 // September 2015

My Cast Member blog - http://www.mepipe.com

Turb007

Guys is it possible to buy my AP's before we go ? I would ideally like to buy 3 basic ones for the wife and kids and one dream or fantasy pass for myself.  we are hoping to go for 5 nights in June as we do every year but I want the 3 passes to work in the park for the full 5 days .

Also will i get any discount for 4 tickets bought that way ?

its been a bit of a nightmare this year as one of my kids has turned 12 and the cost has gone up £350+ than it used to be.

Greedy Mickey :)

Elaine

unforunately there is no advantage to buying Francillien passes before you go - because its the first time you activate it (ie use it for park entrance at DLP) which counts, then the following 2 days you can't use it.

There is no discount for buying 4 APs together, unless you are a shareholder and use your shareholders club discount, or unless you buy them in person at DLP, and have a sponsor who can meet you there and be there also in person to give you their AP sponsor discount on your new APs.

Elaine

Samninetysix

We bought new AP's on Sunday 9th April and the queue was massive!. It was really warm in the sunshine and had to wait ages to get seen (the queue went right onto the road bit where the parade route is) and that was just our queue, the queue for the Francilien passes was also nearly the same size.