Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freddiesdad

Quote from: "skalos"New pricing for the new season (from April 6, so):

- Annual Pass Classic: 99 € (and we can no longer use the two days following)
- Francilien Annual Pass: 119 €
- Fantasy Annual Pass: 149 €
- Passport Annual Dream: 199 € (unchanged)

Source: http://disneycentralplaza.englishboard. ... prix-de-98
now considering that the passport in non renewable, this would put a real crimp in my wiah to get one of these.  It is almost like the don't want people to buy them
Just like we dreamed it

gldc

Bugger it's going to cost me 149 euros now...not happy  :roll: Might just get a 2-day pass now  :x
DLP Visits: Summer 2003 // April 2011 // Christmas 2011 as a Cast Member // April 2012 // April 2013 // Returning June 2014 to September 2015 as a Cast Member // February 2016

WDW Visits: Summer 2013 as a Cast Member // September 2015
DLR Visits: August 2013 // September 2015

My Cast Member blog - http://www.mepipe.com

Elaine

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"So there's a 20% Family discount. And there's a 15% discount for Shareholders. Can the 2 be combined to get 35% ??

Actually yes - this is the only time you can use 2 discounts together - the family discount for buying 5 passes all at once, plus the shareholder discount  :thumbs: . Unless there has been a very recent change to the discount rules, you can do this.

Elaine

maruman

hi..i will be at @disney on 26-27 march..i can sponsor AP is anyone interested..just drop me a pm..i will be checking it there..
April 2006
July 2010
Jan 2011
March 2011

maruman

i have officially sponsored 1 passport.
but unfortunately i did not get to accumulate passport that i have sponsored to get the 1 year free ( i was told i need 3 passport to sponsor), due to the fact that my passport was not a full fare passport.
i got mine at promotion rate + free child under 7.
oh well, at least i am happy to able to give discounts.
April 2006
July 2010
Jan 2011
March 2011

DopeyDad

Hi all, brain starting to fry trying to work this out. Is it possible to get the hotel discount on your 'first' visit?
Planning an Oct trip and will be staying in an onsite hotel, will almost certainly go again within 12 months if we had an AP, but would be onsite again (my wife insists on onsite hotels ). If I could get the 25% discount from the first booking on a hotel only package it looks like it makes a lot of sense but that means having the AP before getting there? Can you somehow buy APs over the phone, then book the hotel? When would the AP start? When will my brain give up trying to save a buck and just book through the website anyway?

Laura678

Quote from: "DopeyDad"Hi all, brain starting to fry trying to work this out. Is it possible to get the hotel discount on your 'first' visit?
Planning an Oct trip and will be staying in an onsite hotel, will almost certainly go again within 12 months if we had an AP, but would be onsite again (my wife insists on onsite hotels ). If I could get the 25% discount from the first booking on a hotel only package it looks like it makes a lot of sense but that means having the AP before getting there? Can you somehow buy APs over the phone, then book the hotel? When would the AP start? When will my brain give up trying to save a buck and just book through the website anyway?

You can ring Disney and book a room with an AP discount without yet having an AP... And when you get to DLP leave your luggage at the hotel and go to the parks and buy your AP.... And then check in later in... You can't check in without your AP... Thats what we did our first time...
However we were told by one person in reservations that we could do it, and when we went to book we were told we couldn't... So I hung up the phone and rang again and I talked to someone else who took our booking!
[size=150]All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney[/size]

Elaine

Remember too that there is no guarantee of 25% off the room only price with an AP for your preferred dates and hotels. Its "up to" 25%  off, and usually even with that discount its more than a room/tickets package would be.

Elaine

DopeyDad

Thanks guys, so I could book with AP discount but actually buy the APs on arrival. If the price was about the same it would be worth it, as long as the dates suit us. Do you have to ring to find out what dates/discounts I would get?

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "Elaine"Remember too that there is no guarantee of 25% off the room only price with an AP for your preferred dates and hotels. Its "up to" 25%  off, and usually even with that discount its more than a room/tickets package would be.

Elaine

Yeah. I rang up just to see how long a week would be in Sequoia with/without tickets

With €2300. Without €2100 (didnt mention any discount for the dates we picked in Oct.)

The guy said they have a saying ' the longer you stay the less you pay' i.e. the longer you stay the less the value of the tickets are of the overall package

davewasbaloo

APs do not make sense if you are staying on site anymore. Gone are the days of 50% discounts for AP holders while others only have kids go free.
since 2001 (many before that)

alternativerock123

Hey everyone,

Has anyone bought an Annual Pass through this website: http://www.francebillet.com ?
I saw the link from a Wiki-style page for DLRP, and thought that it would be better as they do international shipping.

Also, I have another question.

If I were to buy an AP and get an temporary pass and get my card in the park, does the "start date" being from the day I receive my temp pass or when I get my card-pass?

Thanks. :)
31st Aug - 1st Sept 2010 = Kyriad Torcy (First Time <3)
11th - 14th July 2011 = New York Hotel
2nd - 4th Aug 2011 = Kyriad Torcy
31st Oct 2011 = Day Trip
13th March 2012 (Disneyland Cal)
10th - 13th April 2012= Hotel L'Elysée
30th May - 1st June 2012 = Hotel L'Elysée
31st Oct - 1st Nov 2012 = Residence Prestige
18th - 20th July 2013 - Residence Prestige
9th -11th Nov 2013 = Hotel L'Elysée (First Christmas Trip!)
Coming soon:
29th April - 1st May = Hipark Serris.

gldc

Quote from: "alternativerock123"Hey everyone,

Has anyone bought an Annual Pass through this website: http://www.francebillet.com ?
I saw the link from a Wiki-style page for DLRP, and thought that it would be better as they do international shipping.

If I were to buy an AP and get an temporary pass and get my card in the park, does the "start date" being from the day I receive my temp pass or when I get my card-pass?

It should be from 1st activation. But I think that's the website that charges an annual fee or 20 euros or something just to sign up  :evil:
DLP Visits: Summer 2003 // April 2011 // Christmas 2011 as a Cast Member // April 2012 // April 2013 // Returning June 2014 to September 2015 as a Cast Member // February 2016

WDW Visits: Summer 2013 as a Cast Member // September 2015
DLR Visits: August 2013 // September 2015

My Cast Member blog - http://www.mepipe.com

alternativerock123

Quote from: "gldc"

It should be from 1st activation. But I think that's the website that charges an annual fee or 20 euros or something just to sign up  :evil:

Hey,
Okay, thank you. ^^
Oh, not another damned site. Might just wait till the day or just get a temp from the .fr site.
Thanks.  :)
31st Aug - 1st Sept 2010 = Kyriad Torcy (First Time <3)
11th - 14th July 2011 = New York Hotel
2nd - 4th Aug 2011 = Kyriad Torcy
31st Oct 2011 = Day Trip
13th March 2012 (Disneyland Cal)
10th - 13th April 2012= Hotel L'Elysée
30th May - 1st June 2012 = Hotel L'Elysée
31st Oct - 1st Nov 2012 = Residence Prestige
18th - 20th July 2013 - Residence Prestige
9th -11th Nov 2013 = Hotel L'Elysée (First Christmas Trip!)
Coming soon:
29th April - 1st May = Hipark Serris.

maruman

Quote from: "alternativerock123"
Quote from: "gldc"

Hey,
Okay, thank you. ^^
Oh, not another damned site. Might just wait till the day or just get a temp from the .fr site.
Thanks.  :)

i bought my AP with one of these fr website (but not the same as u have here). i got my temp tickets via email which i had to print n change at the passporte office. at the park entrance they scanned my A4 paper tickets, and i was in disney. changed it later with the real passport without hassle.
April 2006
July 2010
Jan 2011
March 2011