Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangarnold

I'm very tempted to get a pass, I have a few questions to ask though.

Where is the cheapest place to buy them? I've heard of people buying them online then getting vouchers to enter the park on the day to have a day in the park and get your pass

What is the best time of day to go to the office?

Which is the best value for money as I tend to go three times in a year

Elaine

Quote from: "orangarnold"I'm very tempted to get a pass, I have a few questions to ask though.

Where is the cheapest place to buy them? I've heard of people buying them online then getting vouchers to enter the park on the day to have a day in the park and get your pass

right now the cheapest place is either promoparcs or cemultiavantages.
[/b]

that entirely depends on what day of week/time of year you go to DLP to make your AP permanent.
[/b]

fantasy or dream passes are the best ones, as the Francillien cannot be used on days 2 and 3 after your activate them (ie the day you make them permanent at DLP is day 1, so you then can't use the Francillien on the next day, or the day after that).

The main information board part of this forum has a brilliant page on Annual Passes, their various discouts and privileges, and blackout dates (if appropriate).

choti

Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "orangarnold"I'm very tempted to get a pass, I have a few questions to ask though.

right now the cheapest place is either promoparcs or cemultiavantages.
[/b]

that entirely depends on what day of week/time of year you go to DLP to make your AP permanent.
[/b]

fantasy or dream passes are the best ones, as the Francillien cannot be used on days 2 and 3 after your activate them (ie the day you make them permanent at DLP is day 1, so you then can't use the Francillien on the next day, or the day after that).

The main information board part of this forum has a brilliant page on Annual Passes, their various discouts and privileges, and blackout dates (if appropriate).

Just bought my fantasy passports - I ordered mine on 11th july evening and just received them through the post.  They come as 3 business cards size..

robbiec4352

hi there
out of interest what sites and best prices are there for fantasy annual passes. is it still 159 euros??
thanks robbie

waddle_thepenguin

I read that when you buy the APs you get the money back on the tickets you bought refunded - does anyone know if this includes tickets bought through Expedia?

Just the 1 day 2 parks Hopper tickets I mean, if we both get one via Expedia would we get the cost refunded when buying APs?

Thanks

Helen
"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day."

Aug 2012 - Explorer's Hotel
Oct 2017 - New York Hotel

Elaine

Quote from: "waddle_thepenguin"I read that when you buy the APs you get the money back on the tickets you bought refunded - does anyone know if this includes tickets bought through Expedia?

Just the 1 day 2 parks Hopper tickets I mean, if we both get one via Expedia would we get the cost refunded when buying APs?

Thanks

Helen

yes you would - the price of the one-day ticket will be printed on it, you will need to change it for an AP on the day you use the one-day ticket, and yes, you will get the price refunded. However, this is still a fairly expensive way of getting an AP, compared to buying them at the discounted price through cemultiavantages or promoparcs etc.

waddle_thepenguin

Is it? I'll have to check those sites - although I assume they are in French?

I'll have to see if Google Translate can help me with them.

waddle_thepenguin

So you have to join Promoparcs as a club member to be able to buy them? And you get vouchers which you then exchange for the real passes?

eric7c

I know this is early but my family and I have 4 Fantasy Annual Passports and we will be visiting Disneyland Paris from Sunday 27th October 2013 till Wednesday 30th October 2013. If anybody is visiting Disneyland Paris during these dates and are considering purchasing an Annual Passport and would like sponsorship then we are willing to help.

You can contact me by e-mail : mailto:teoconnor1@gmail.com">teoconnor1@gmail.com

cathynrichard

Hi We are looking to purchase annual passports for our trip in October (25th or 26th). Would it be better to purchase the passes beforehand, or would it work out cheaper if someone wanted to sponsor us (if anyone is around on this day?)

Elaine

Quote from: "cathynrichard"Hi We are looking to purchase annual passports for our trip in October (25th or 26th). Would it be better to purchase the passes beforehand, or would it work out cheaper if someone wanted to sponsor us (if anyone is around on this day?)

it depends on how many annual passes you are intending buying, and how old the guests are in your party (ie adults, children etc)

robbiec4352

our dream passorts from cemultiadvantages arrived a couple of days ago, hasten to add we all did a little jig with excitement haha. they took 4 days to arrive. really impressed with the speed of delivery, no dramas at all and i would strongly recommend anyone not to have any reservations about buying them this way. more pounds saved this way to spend at the parc. cant wait till Monday

GMJC01

Hi

We have a dreams annual passport and wonder if you can use hotel facilities even if you're not stopping in the hotels such as swimming pools etc?

Thanks

A&S&O

Unfortunately not the pools.

You can look around the hotels and use their restaurants and play areas.
Planning WDW 2019
1997 DLP x2, 1998 DLP x2, 1999 DLP, 2000 DLP Millenium, 2002 DLP, 2003 DLR, 2004 WDW + DLP, 2005 DLP + DLR, 2006 WDW, 2007 DLP x2, 2008 WDW + DLP x3, 2009 DLP x7, 2010 WDW (+ extra week due to ash cloud!), 2011 DLR, 2012 WDW + DLP, 2013 WDW + DLP, 2014 WDW + DLPx3 (inc. daytrip for Ratatouille preview), 2015 DLR + DLPx3, 2016 WDW + DLP, 2017 WDW x2 + DLP, 2018 WDW + DLP x2. Coming up - ?

helandcol

Hi,

We bought 3 Fantasy APs this summer but I am wondering if it would be possible to upgrade them to Dream passports? We are now planning a 2nd trip but some of the days are "blackout" on the Fantasy  :(

Anyone had any experience of this?