Phantom Manor's refurbishment

Started by Ezra, September 29, 2012, 06:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ezra

Thanks for the info guys. I didn't know they had changed Melanie's projection at the exit cellar... hmmmm... they need to update Madame Leota's projection too. I mean the method used makes it look really odd... especially if you compare it to Madame Leota in the Haunted Mansion who pretty much looks real with the method they use for the projection. o_O

That lonely Manor on the hill, sorrowful song drifting...

Festival Disney

As of Tuesday the Mayor was back! No audio between the ballroom and Melanie's dressing room though  :?
At the dressing room there is still an audible click  :idea:
Melanie's veil has been lifted from above her candelabra at the first time we see her so it no longer looks like she's setting herself alight  :lol:
Oh and the ghostly piano player wasn't moving!
Past trips:
Nov 1997 - SF - 3 days
May 2003 - WDW
Aug 2009 - Off site - 4 days
Jul 2010 -  Disneyland Park - 1 day
Dec 2010, Jul 2011  - Ibis Val d'Europe - 6 days, 4 days
Apr 2012 - HNY - 4 days
Dec 2013  - NPBC - 4 days
Jul 2013 - SL - 5 day

DisneyManiac

Quote from: "Festival Disney"As of Tuesday the Mayor was back! No audio between the ballroom and Melanie's dressing room though  :?
At the dressing room there is still an audible click  :idea:
Melanie's veil has been lifted from above her candelabra at the first time we see her so it no longer looks like she's setting herself alight  :lol:
Oh and the ghostly piano player wasn't moving!
Just another day at the manor... :lol:

perrollaz

Was a seven year break since I returned last week again. Loved it to have it early dark and enjoying the park by night. Am i wrong or was back at the beginnig the light more green and even fog machines in place?? Or was the fog just steam from the steamboats nearby?

Ezra

Thanks for the pic!

Looks like things are gradually going back to normal. Wonder if the rumor of an update is true though?

DGRavenswood

Quote from: "Ezra"Looks like things are gradually going back to normal. Wonder if the rumor of an update is true though?

It's true that they have an update planned; the big question is when rather than if they're going to do it.
David G. Ravenswood
Host, Ravenswood Manor

Twitter | Facebook

"Without a doubt ... the most inclusive online experience of DLP Frontierland." –Jeff Burke

Ezra

Quote from: "DGRavenswood"It's true that they have an update planned; the big question is when rather than if they're going to do it.

I just hope nothing big is changed... especially anything that messes with the story.