High School Musical On Tour (Summer 2007)

Started by Kristof, January 26, 2007, 02:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kinou

Well it IS certain that HSM will replace Cruella. We (at Guest Flow) had the schedule for this summer and Cruella is not on it. Catch the Wave is returning.
Hug it out bitch !

Kristof

Thanks for your confirmation.  The schedule I saw mentioned both, but that was probably an early draft.

shell_ely

Hehe, you just love the show for the performers :P .  Though I'm also saving my judgement for when I see it.  Also I got the new envie+ magazine today and there is no sign of cruella returning.  The back of the magazine has a timeline of shows and attractions being performed and such.[/quote]

can you share the show and attraction  timeline with us all patmagic it would be cool to see what shows and stuff are planned and when for  :P

smurfy74

Im gutted that when i go in September it will be finished, High School Musical is really popular theres no getting away from that - not really my cup of tea but the idea of the energetic show intrigues me.

Masamune

:lol: I can appreciate decent dancing, but even that's poor in HSM.

:P I'm sorry, but I'm going to need a lot of convincing. :D Roll on June!

fly_with_me_dumbo

same here masamune, i'll give it a shot but nothing will chnage my opinion on the film, but the show might be good

Kristof

I suggest you all reserve your opinion about the show until it's actually performed... It wouldn't be fare to shoot it down before even one cheerleader has set foot on the WDS' concrete flooring...

Jayna62

:pluto: My daughter can't wait for HSM as she and all her mates are learning the dances. :D. It will be a great addition to WDS :D

Masamune

:roll: As I said earlier raptor, no one's bashing the show. We're bashing the film. It could be the greatest show ever for all I know, but that won't change my opinion on the film. :o The only reason I'm giving the show a chance is because I want to be able to give an honest opinion on it.

tubbsy

When I first read there was going ot be a show I joked because Steph loved watching it, but just lately even she is sick of hearing it over and over again on the Disney channels.

She has said tho tht if could make DLRP to see the show (which I very much doubt :roll: ) sh'd love to see it.

The thing is, a lot of the shows are all aimed at younger audiences so it will be great to see something for the older kids to watch and join in.

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

TowMater

If WDS as the HSM cast to join then this will be more better than the movie! You Know the cast teaching some kids how to dance like them.  :D

If they do perform this show then here will be the cast:

Zac Effron
Vanessa Hudgens
Ashley Tisdale
Lucas Grabeel
Corbin Bleu
Monquie Coleman

Too bad they can't perform because they'll be on tour again in the summer.  :(
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

Kinou

FYI, it is now 99% sure that the show had been extended til September 30th. :)
Hug it out bitch !

smurfy74

Quote from: "Kinou"FYI, it is now 99% sure that the show had been extended til September 30th. :)

Really great news - for me anyway - where did you get your info anyone else confirrm this??? :roll:

Kristof

You can trust Kinou.

pjulie75

I think it is great that they are keeping the studios up-to-date and having a High School Musical Show.  My kids are 4 and love it!  This is our third year in a row going with the kids and it is great to see another show rather than the Lilo one everytime.  The Lilo show is fab but something different to keep the experience fresh is brilliant. :minnie: