Auberge de Cendrillon — Fantasyland

Started by Anthony, May 06, 2012, 03:57:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonathan

Quote from: "happytobe"I'm thinking very strongly of doing this in dec with my two dd's. One is 4.5, and the other will be 2.5. Will I just have to pay an adult rate for me, child rate for dd1 and dd2 whose under 3 can have a meal for free?

You'll be paying the adult rate for yourself and the child rate for your 4 year old.  While under 3's eat 'free' they dont neccessarily get a 'free' meal.  Ive found out that they are entitled to eat off of your plate rather than get a whole free meal to themsleves.  Ive heard in many instances that restauraunts and the Auberge in particular have been known to give the under 3's free meals but its been at the discretion of who is on duty at the time apparently and theyve been known to lean towards the HB Premium voucher holders when doing this too apparently.

Louise dou

Hi it says dinner is not available in September but I have booked to eat at the Auberge de cendrillion on the1st of September ? .

mdw

Hi, has any1 used plus meal vouchers here and paid the rest?

And has any1 seen rapunzel, Flynn or tiana at the princess meal? Or is just the old school ones?

Thanks in advance

Fluffymilly

I took my adult daughter to the Auberge de Cendrillon last Thursday and we had a fabulous time. We used our half board plus voucher which covered the first 32 euros each so there was still a fair bit more to pay! For those that have been before, be warned, it has changed a bit..... The price has gone up and the menu has changed. Instead of a trio of starters you get to choose from a choice of 3 or 4, in my opinion this is better. There is still a choice of delicious main courses but the lovely 'forgotten vegetables' have been replaced by ratatouille. The desert has changed from the trio of deserts to just one chocolate cup filled with chocolate mousse more like Angel Delight.... Cinderella no longer poses at the entrance for photographs and there are no photographs given out at the end of the meal. The children no longer receive gifts of fairy wand or helmet. The drinks are no longer included in the price either, we used to get free wine!! Having said all this, the meal was lovely and we saw Suzy and Perla (the 2 mice) Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty with Prince Philip and Snow White. Very pricey though!!

Midnightstar88

Thanks for the update, can you remember the menu options at all? We go for the First time in a couple of weeks and we aren't sure whether to go to Inventions or Auberge, but the fact they have stopped the little  extras that make things special has put me off a bit :(

Fluffymilly

The Menu is on DLRP and I've checked that it has been updated, and it has! It is a difficult choice between Auberge and Inventions as both are absolutely lovely. I hope that you have a great time.

mdw

If any1 is going before May, could you take pics of the food please?

Thank youuu

Pluto2011Pluto

Hi this is an question for all parents that have daughters/sons who big fans Disney Princess and Princes have any of you parents with your daughters/sons  ever  had lunch/dinner in Auberge de Cendrillon.

If you did have lunch/dinner in Auberge de Cendrillon did the princess and princes ever speak to your daughters/sons asking them question what are their age, where their from and witch on of the princess and princes the like best.

I went last year(2011) for the enchanted christmas and  had lunch  inside Auberge de Cendrillon  but because I did not know witch princess and princes to expect I was worried to talk to them.

I hope do go on either march 22,23,24 or 25 2013 to have dinner inside Auberge de Cendrillon and now I know witch princess and princes more ready to talk to them,

Pluto2011Pluto

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please somebody answer my question

Aurora1

We had lunch there twice in different seasons. The food is really good, if you like what they serve. (Take a look at the menue)
You can talk to the princessess and princes with no problem. They have more or less time for an individual fepending on the amount o of people there.
They come to each table.They ask questions to. About age, where you are from...
Hope that helps.
Aurora1

Elaine

I don't think they are likely to ask 2 adults with no children at the table how old they are. They will make conversation with you though, its like every other character meal, each individual character will try to come around and visit each occupied table in the restaurant, and you can talk to them, get a photo, autograph.

disneynat

I'm going to Auberge on 5th Oct, will try and answer your post in detail when I get back :)

alternativerock123

Me and my friend ate there last year. We were 18 at the time but both amazing princess fans. I saw "Belle" on a previous trip and she remembered me, but Cinderella and Aurora were amazing and just asked "What we've done today" "who have we seen", "Rides we've been on." All the general character questions. We didn't ask anything to them just "can we have a photo please" . Ha. But Belle and Beast were amazing and made us laugh and just a great experience.
31st Aug - 1st Sept 2010 = Kyriad Torcy (First Time <3)
11th - 14th July 2011 = New York Hotel
2nd - 4th Aug 2011 = Kyriad Torcy
31st Oct 2011 = Day Trip
13th March 2012 (Disneyland Cal)
10th - 13th April 2012= Hotel L'Elysée
30th May - 1st June 2012 = Hotel L'Elysée
31st Oct - 1st Nov 2012 = Residence Prestige
18th - 20th July 2013 - Residence Prestige
9th -11th Nov 2013 = Hotel L'Elysée (First Christmas Trip!)
Coming soon:
29th April - 1st May = Hipark Serris.

Pluto2011Pluto

Thanks Aurora 1, Elaine, and alternativerock123.

julesk

We have booked this meal for May while booking our package online. Does anyone know if you need to let them know about peanut allergy and vegi before hand or can you do it on the day?

Also, we have booked for 12 noon, first sitting. Can you stay as long as you want or do they set the time you can stay? We found the princess pavillian to stressful for our daughter last year (and Auberge de Cendrillion was closed) so we only got to see one princess. We are desperate to see as many as possible. Thank you  :)