Auberge de Cendrillon — Fantasyland

Started by Anthony, May 06, 2012, 03:57:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

julesk

Quote from: "alternativerock123"Me and my friend ate there last year. We were 18 at the time but both amazing princess fans. I saw "Belle" on a previous trip and she remembered me, but Cinderella and Aurora were amazing and just asked "What we've done today" "who have we seen", "Rides we've been on." All the general character questions. We didn't ask anything to them just "can we have a photo please" . Ha. But Belle and Beast were amazing and made us laugh and just a great experience.

Thats amazing that Belle remembered you. Can I ask, do they push you along if you stay to long there? Have read in a few posts that your there 1 - 2 hours. Was hoping to see as many princesses as possible to avoide the queues to see them in the pavillion. Thanks

Elaine

you will see all the Princesses in your time at the Auberge - if one misses your table tell your waiter/waitress and they will arrange for them to come back to you when they do their next round of the tables.

julesk

Quote from: "Elaine"you will see all the Princesses in your time at the Auberge - if one misses your table tell your waiter/waitress and they will arrange for them to come back to you when they do their next round of the tables.

Thanks Elaine, sorry one last question. Is there a time limit on how long you can stay in the restaurant?  :?:

kate87

Tried to book this restaurant today & was told its not on their system yet even though it's well within the 6weeks. Going to call back at the end of the week & hope its available to book as its my daughters birthday the day we'd like to eat there.

I havent seen a time limit mentioned anywhere but suppose it would depend on its opening hours.

julesk

Thanks Kate87. Have you tried checking the Disneyland site to see if the date is available there for the lunch? I have booked our table for May 2013. You can do a dummy booking on http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/index.xhtml . I did this to get ideas of bookings and available charactor meals etc as when we went last year the Auberge De Cenrillion was shut for a referb and my daughter was so upset. (sorry hope that makes sence)

kate87

Hiya, I presume it is as we've booked it for that particular date along with our hotel booking, I just need to call to reserve a table. If it was closed I hope it wouldnt have let us already book it & the lady on the phone didnt mention any plans for it to be shut. Its also on a weekend In the school holidays so a relatively busy time.

Will try again & hopefully have it sorted thankyou.

julesk

It was only closed in March 2012 for the 20th anniversary referb so cant see it being closed for you either. Good luck in booking.

kate87

finally available for bookings in march :)

julesk

Quote from: "kate87"finally available for bookings in march :)

So glad you have managed to book it. Looking forward to hearing who you get to see  :thumbs:

nicciif

I have just booked for Monday 18th March at 12.30pm, cant wait!!

smottiemouse

Hi all, new to this board but I have found it fab since to look around in the run up to booking Disney.

I have booked this restaurant for my 3 year old daughter and I for our stay on the 22nd Feb 2013.  I have looked at all the photos and information and the menu and cay honestly say that I am so pleased that I have booked it.

I am happy to queue for Princess Pavilion but I know that I get food and guaranteed food first.  She doesn't know it yet but I have also booked her in for the Princess experience before the lunch so she gets the whole works...

So excited about this, I will be taking lots and lots of pics and will post here as soon as I am home.

julesk

Quote from: "smottiemouse"Hi all, new to this board but I have found it fab since to look around in the run up to booking Disney.

I have booked this restaurant for my 3 year old daughter and I for our stay on the 22nd Feb 2013.  I have looked at all the photos and information and the menu and cay honestly say that I am so pleased that I have booked it.

I am happy to queue for Princess Pavilion but I know that I get food and guaranteed food first.  She doesn't know it yet but I have also booked her in for the Princess experience before the lunch so she gets the whole works...

So excited about this, I will be taking lots and lots of pics and will post here as soon as I am home.

Looking forward to your review and pictures. Hope you have a great time.  :D

gemmasteele84

What's the princess experience?

julesk

Quote from: "gemmasteele84"What's the princess experience?

Its in the pink palace (DLH), your little princess gets the full pamper experience, hair/make up and costume for the day to wear into the park.

gemmasteele84

ohhh i didnt see about this, anybody know how much it is please?