Auberge de Cendrillon — Fantasyland

Started by Anthony, May 06, 2012, 03:57:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

haribosmum

I have a feeling that everyone has to be eating, someone else might be able to confirm.
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

DLPWonders (Banned)

You cant just sit and meet characters but not pay for it.
Whether you eat or not... you enter, you pay.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

beckford

I'm going to DLP for the first time on February 1st to the 5th, will Auberge de Cendrillon be open? Is it better for me to book in advance?

Advice welcome!! :)

stifle

It's open for lunch only all those days (midday to 4pm) and reservations are advisable.

SKT1975

Does anyone have suggestions for how I can find out if Auberge de Cendrillon will be open for dinner on a particular date?  I am going 22-25th April.

Thank you

stifle

April opening hours are not published yet. Try again around the start of February.

Clara3012

Hi hope someone can help, I'm visiting next new year (2017/2018) I can't bring myself to pay the 500-750 for a New Year's Eve meal but they do have the option for me to book to have lunch at 3pm here! I was just wondering is LUNCH still the meal that I see on the menu or is that a dinner menu? I didn't know if lunch would be a smaller meal? Thanks x

DisneyRon

As far as I'm aware there is no separate lunch menu, so yes they'll be using the same menu for Lunch and Dinner. :)