Auberge de Cendrillon — Fantasyland

Started by Anthony, May 06, 2012, 03:57:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyRon

Quote from: michellemumof2xx on December 31, 2014, 07:53:11 PM
Hi :). I have booked for the first day of our trip (the 17th Feb), and I think we're booked in for 1.30! We have our vouchers and will put cash to it as well. We have autograph books so will keep them, and the camera handy!! That sounds like a nice mix of characters, shame Ariel missed u tho :( thanks for your help :)

Have an awesome time Michelle. ;D

Fluffymilly

We went on 29th Nov and had the most amazing time as usual. We took my 2 yr old grandson who simply adores the princesses and they were all so cute with him and happy to get down to his level and let him climb all over them! we saw Suzy and Perla, Cinderella, Ariel, Belle and the Beast as a prince. Since the park was crazy busy that day it was lovely to take some time out for a bit of magic!

Disney Matt

I'm thinking of going with my partner next feb. Do you think 2 guys doing the Princess meal would be weird?
Hotel Santa Fe - 95 / Dream Castle - Jul 07 / Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 09 / Hotel Santa Fe - Dec 12 / Sequoia Lodge - Dec 14 / Sequoia Lodge - Feb 16 / Newport Bay Club - Halloween 16 / Newport Bay Club - Feb 17

daddyof2

Weird for who? I don't think anyone would bat an eyelid - and even if they did, what does it matter? As long as you enjoy it, that's all that's important

DisneyRon

Quote from: Mathierson24 on January 15, 2015, 04:57:23 PM
I'm thinking of going with my partner next feb. Do you think 2 guys doing the Princess meal would be weird?

No I don't think you'll get odd looks. I certainly didn't get any as a single dude having a meal there. :D
Even got a big hug from Perla. ;D

Carasmum

Bumping with a few questions from a newbie
I'm thinking of booking this for myself my 2 daughters aged 15 & 3 & my friend & her daughter aged 6
Is Cinderella always there?
My little lady doesn't understand dlp but is telling everyone she's going to meet cinderelli
It would save me some princess stalking if we could meet her here

jayney69

Hi there

We were there at Easter and met Cinderella (my daughter's fav), Belle and Aurora and Prince Philip.  They came to each table and spent a reasonable time and were happy to spend time for photos and autographs.

Carasmum

Thanks
I think I'm gonna go ahead & book it
I'm so excited myself & my 15 year old are like big kids while our little lady is oblivious

Herma

I woukd like to make a reservation at auberge de cendrillon for my daughters 6 th birthday.any suggestions which time woukd be best lunch or dinner?is there anything special they woukd to to make it memorable? I ve already booked a cake for the day.we are going mid june dont want to miss out on any activities outside like parade or evening show whikst having dinner

Aurora1

I would go at noon, the 12:00 sitting. You`re the first one in, you can look around better, and the characters do come to you with a little less hassle.
Why not do the cake at the Auberge? Then a princess will bring it out (I think)
Have a great trip!

Joyce_Disney

Anyone been here recently and like to share some expierences? We are planning to go in November. :)
13-15 November 2016 Christmas time in Disneyland Paris

Graeme73

Hi.

We are going to DLP in February and would like to book lunch with the Princesses at Auberge de Cendrillon.

We visited this restaurant to meet the princesses in May 2014 and my daughter loved it BUT really did not like the food on offer on the children's menu.  Like many kids of a young age she prefers sausages, nuggets, burgers, pizza and not the sort of "fine dining" that they offer in that restaurant.  Whilst my wife and I very much enjoyed the food in the restaurant it was a little too fancy for our daughter.

She loved lunch with the princesses and it seems a shame to miss out on doing that because the children's menu isn't to her liking.

Does anyone know if they are able to prepare something a little more child friendly if we asked them to?

We are staying at the DLH and have a premium meal plan which includes Character dining.

Any info would be helpful.

Thanks.

stifle

The menu is what it is, but the kiddies menu offers a burger or chicken in tomato cream sauce.

polar vixen

They were very accommodating with us as my boys have lots of intolerances. They were happy to do the chicken breast plain there was a large potato rosti type thing which they liked. They really did ask they could to make stuff my boys would eat

Dottymcdotty

Hello.. we would love to do this but one of our adult party is very fussy and wont eat anything off the menu. do you know if all parties have to pay and eat for food or can it be done just for the kids and the 1 adult that wll be eating? We wont be having a meal plan ! Thanks everyone :D !