Auberge de Cendrillon — Fantasyland

Started by Anthony, May 06, 2012, 03:57:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Official dining topic for Auberge de Cendrillon in Fantasyland at Disneyland Park.

• Table Service
  • Character Dining

Share your experiences, tips, reviews and questions about this location or notify us of menu changes here!

Explore our complete Disneyland Paris Restaurant Index here.

Anthony

Disneyland Paris have sent out a list of opening dates and details for the Princesses dinner at Auberge de Cendrillon. Make sure you note this information if you'd like to eat there - it seems the restaurant is operating on a somewhat limited schedule (quelle surprise):

QuotePlease find below the closing and opening dates of the dinner at the restaurant Auberge de Cendrillon until end of September to help you give the most accurate information to your guests.

For the end of May 2012:
Dinner will only be available on these dates: 26, 27, 28.

For June 2012:
From June 1st to June 15th: Dinner will be only available on Saturdays.
From June 16th to June 30th: Dinner will be available every day.

For July / August 2012:
Dinner will be available every day.

For September 2012:
Dinner is not planned to be available for September.

Please keep in mind that, as we will be performing the Dreams show in the evening, restaurant will have to be closed earlier and no reservation will be taken after 20:00 on May and June and 20:30 on July and August.

jonathan

Im hoping that this will be open at some point in the week beginning December 9th as my daughter has her heart set on this princesses meal on our trip this year.

mdw

How long are in there roughly? How many princes/princesses? Princess pavillion is looking like it going to be at least a 60min queue and only meeting 1 princess. Might save for a meal!!!

jonathan

I looked at some videos on youtube and it apperars that all princes and princesses appear or at least 3 or 4 sets in the vids Ive seen- Snow White and prince, Ariel and prince, Belle and prince, Cinderella and prince as well as perla and suzy mouse from Cinderella.  It would appear that you are greeted on arrival by cinderella and they all spend time at the tables and sign autographs and pose for photos from the reviews Ive read.  ive also read reviews that say the children get a gift of wands for girls and knights swords or shields for the boys.  It also appears from the vidoes that the prince and princesses dance for your entertainment and there appears to be all round brilliant interaction with the dining guests from the princes and princesses.

We fully intend to do this on our next trip later this year especially as we have Half Board premium vouchers.  The menu doesnt appear to be to general tastes and possibly not to ours but we will try it.  For us its more about the character interaction experience for my children in a relaxed happy environment rather than queueing for hours at the new princess pavillion.

RachelN76

We did this last week, just me and my daughter (5) because my 2 year old son would have caused chaos and it was nice to have some girly time together.

there were no gifts given.
No photographer there, but I took lots of my own photos, and didn't feel rushed by the princesses at all.

We saw Cinderella and Prince Charming, Sleeping Beauty (aurora) and Tiana (beautiful dress!), and the mice Suzi and Perla were there as well.

Both mice danced with my daughter, and commented (in signs) about her costume.
I'm vegetarian, so my food choices were limited, but the food was very good, and I was almost tempted to eat meat for the day to get my money's worth and because the meat looked really, really good.  So don't worry about the menu.  It looks really lovely if you eat meat!

And Jonathan, I'd totally agree with you, it seemed to me a much better option than the princess pavillion to be honest.

As we were leaving, the ugly sisters were outside as well.  But we didn't manage to get photos with them because there was quite a crowd and a lot of pushing going on.  We were told the whole thing would take about 1.5 hours, but it took us 2.5 hours!!  Evie does eat slowly, but I'd still allow a good 2 hours for this.  But it's a nice peaceful haven from the rest of Disney!

Hang on, I'll get some photos for you....

Inside the Auberge

Evie's dessert (note the designs on the plates!)

Evie and Sleeping Beauty

Hugging Perla

Loads more here if you want  (ignore the ones of half eaten food!  sorry, I just wanted to take pictures of the designs on the plates)
http://photobucket.com/disneyparis2012

mdw

Great pics thank you. How much was it for you both?

jonathan

According to DLRP Magics menu lisitings its E64.90 for adults and E28.90 for kids.  Go half board premium!!

jonathan

Very nice photos RachelN76  Did they still put on a ballroom dance for everyone like Ive seen in peoples youtube videos? Thanks

mdw

Thank you

stecal

Quote from: "jonathan"According to DLRP Magics menu lisitings its E64.90 for adults and E28.90 for kids.  Go half board premium!!

hi so would half board premium vouchers cover the full cost of the meal or would you need to pay a bit extra? i am definetely doing this meal next time to cut down on waiting around 2 hours to see 1 princess at the pavillion
thanks

jonathan

As far as Im aware and have been told the Half Board premium voucher covers the whole meal here as it does on the set menus in all other restaurants.

Angel_Ariel

Hi, we are planning on booking this meal for our trip next month. We did it a few years ago and it was wonderful. We met Cinderella, Aurora, Snow White and her Prince, Belle and Suzy and Perla. I wondered if there was any way you could find out which Princesses were there at whatever time. We really want to meet Ariel. She is my favourite and I've never met her :( Would City Hall know who was there at a certain time, or imdeed if I enquired at Auberge each morning? If there's no way of finding out, we'll just take pot luck and go anyway. It's our favourite disney dining experience so I know we'll have a fab time regardless!

Also we have half board standard vouchers. Can we use these towards the price to get a discount off the meal cost? I workes out that they will cover half the cost which would be great! :thumbs: If anyone has any info, I would really appreciate it. :)
~*~ Newport Bay ~*~ March 2008
~*~Sequoia Lodge ~*~ January 2009
~*~Santa Fe ~*~ January 2010
~*~Hotel New York ~*~ January 2011
~*~Explorer's Hotel ~*~ October 2011
~*~Newport Bay ~*~ August 2012
~*~Kyriad Hotel ~*~ August 2013
~*~Cheyenne Hotel ~*~ December 2014

jonathan

Yes as far as I know you can use your HB standard vouchers as part payment and pay the remainder.

It would certainly be worth asking at City Hall or at the Auberge or maybe even your hotel concierge for info as to who is appearing and when.  They may not know but its worth asking cos if you dont ask you dont get as they say  ;)

Good luck and enjoy!!  :thumbs:

happytobe

I'm thinking very strongly of doing this in dec with my two dd's. One is 4.5, and the other will be 2.5. Will I just have to pay an adult rate for me, child rate for dd1 and dd2 whose under 3 can have a meal for free?