Disney Dreams! — Nighttime Spectacular

Started by Festival Disney, April 14, 2011, 01:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freddiesdad

ONMG, just seen it!!!  DS is gonna explode :D what a spectacle, can't wait to see it in person.  Pity the Hunchback excerpt was in french, but I suppose it is apt being that it was set in Le Belle France =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>
Just like we dreamed it

andrewuk

Wow. =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>
July 2003 My Travel Explorers
May 2004 Sequoia Lodge
July 2006 Patio St Antoine @Nation (RER commute to DLRP)
December 2007 Kyriad Val de France
August 2009 Hotel New York
May 2015 Hotel Cheyenne

DopeyDad

Excellent show, wonderfully produced.
I think the Peter Pan vehicle is perfect and puts a classic Disney feel all the way through.
Can't think of a favorite scene as so many moments stand out.

Based on video alone, I'd rather see this than WoC in fact.

Now, Disney Showtime Spectacular anyone?

pussinboots

Absolutely incredible. It took 20 years, but Disneyland Paris has a night show that sits more than comfortably among those of the American parks. I'm very, very happy.

"Out there" (Rien qu'un jour) did it for me. Quasimodo climbing the castle-turned-Notre-Dame, and that song that I frankly had never expected to hear at a Disney park again!

Too bad about the star, though, but ah well, they'll fix it. Also: The Genie was a bit mute.

lauralouisemidwinter

I watched it here
http://www.tf1.fr/
Laura Louise

My yesterday is your today, My today is your tomorrow.

DLP - 2011 - May/June - Santa Fe
DLP - 2012 - February - Santa Fe - VERY COLD
DLP - 2013 - March - Santa Fe
DLP - 2014 - September Santa Fe - CAN'T WAIT

britincgn

Absolutely amazing  =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>

Well worth the admission alone.

Whats with the star ??? It was fantastic ,more than I had expected .

Cant wait till may

lauralouisemidwinter

Quote from: "julesk"
Quote from: "Lorum"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT WAS THAT??????????????????????? I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT!! WHAT A FINALE!!

I second that, Tangled made it for us. Cant wait to show my daughter! Thank you DLRP  :D/
Weirdly Dr.Falicer did it for my ... mind he is my favorite baddie. Can't wait to get back this year. Well done for 20 magical years. But I mean how are they going to top this ??
Laura Louise

My yesterday is your today, My today is your tomorrow.

DLP - 2011 - May/June - Santa Fe
DLP - 2012 - February - Santa Fe - VERY COLD
DLP - 2013 - March - Santa Fe
DLP - 2014 - September Santa Fe - CAN'T WAIT

gldc

You're right...how ARE they going to top this? This seems better than any ride you could ever experience at the moment.

Another show for WDS...a la Fantasmic?

DREAMS was immense!
DLP Visits: Summer 2003 // April 2011 // Christmas 2011 as a Cast Member // April 2012 // April 2013 // Returning June 2014 to September 2015 as a Cast Member // February 2016

WDW Visits: Summer 2013 as a Cast Member // September 2015
DLR Visits: August 2013 // September 2015

My Cast Member blog - http://www.mepipe.com

Lorum

I noticed the Second Star wasn't working.
"If you can dream it, you can do it"

Robert97

littlemermaid83

I can't even say how amazing this show is. I'm still crying. It was everything I dreamed and more. Thankyou Disneyland Paris, Thankyou Steve Davison and Thankyou the whole team of Disney Dreams.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Lozzie

Wow absolutely stunning, by the end i was a blubbering wreck. DLP have really upped their game <3
"Indian Chief Indian Chief, clap clap, peekaboo peekaboo, bleeeeeeeeehhhhh"- Had that in my head ever since i saw Following the Leader with Peter Pan!

britincgn

Quote from: "Lorum"I noticed the Second Star wasn't working.

On TF1 it was working ......

DLP-Photos.com

I just watched it on the mytf1 and that is not the same video as I saw on the official site. This video had the star working and it just made the show even more amazing.

[spoiler:2rldgt5u]For me the waterfall effect was the best effect, but Be Our Guest would - judged from the videos - be my favourite scene.[/spoiler:2rldgt5u]
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

gldc

Quote from: "forza_united"I just watched it on the mytf1 and that is not the same video as I saw on the official site. This video had the star working and it just made the show even more amazing.

[spoiler:1l71qns9]For me the waterfall effect was the best effect, but Be Our Guest would - judged from the videos - be my favourite scene.[/spoiler:1l71qns9]
Be our guest should have been in English.
DLP Visits: Summer 2003 // April 2011 // Christmas 2011 as a Cast Member // April 2012 // April 2013 // Returning June 2014 to September 2015 as a Cast Member // February 2016

WDW Visits: Summer 2013 as a Cast Member // September 2015
DLR Visits: August 2013 // September 2015

My Cast Member blog - http://www.mepipe.com