Disney Dreams! — Nighttime Spectacular

Started by Festival Disney, April 14, 2011, 01:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lorum

I'm uploading it to YouTube!!
"If you can dream it, you can do it"

Princess Alexa

wow that was amzing! EVERYONE MUST WATCH THIS!

Making my family watch it as we speak hehehe :)

Well done Disneyland Paris!

Scissorsboi

The show looks great, it's much more vivid than I thought, but it did make some of the characters look unusual on their backgrounds? Nice re-use of some Fantasmic bubble trapped characters too!

Once again though, I'm gonna reserve judgement until I see a locked off camera version of the show, this was far too cutting around for my liking, all of the fading and angle changes meant that I didn't see everything, it was more close ups on parts.

(Fountains look much better now though!)
"...keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things" - Walt.

tinkswishes

Beautiful loved it!  Cant wait until June now!

Will it be online tomorrow ? Really want to show dd

julesk

Quote from: "Lorum"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT WAS THAT??????????????????????? I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT!! WHAT A FINALE!!

I second that, Tangled made it for us. Cant wait to show my daughter! Thank you DLRP  :D/

netjack

We watched a recording of the show from yesterday or a couple of days ago. They obviosly did some editing inbetween, but to sum it all up: Its not as Magical and Spectacutlar as WoC, but I absolutely loved it! The finale is a masterpiece in itself. Best Nighttime Spectacular we''ve had in Paris since the opening of the resort.

Robert97

It looks like these fountains came back judging by the hight.

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "Lorum"I'm uploading it to YouTube!!

Let us know when it is pls! :D  What a show!DISNEYLAND PARIS IS THE PLACE TO BE THIS YEAR! SEPTEMBER WHERE ARE YOU!!!! :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

gldc

INCREDIBLE. On the page though it implied that there would be stuff up until midnight...does that just mean the page will be up till then then disappear?
DLP Visits: Summer 2003 // April 2011 // Christmas 2011 as a Cast Member // April 2012 // April 2013 // Returning June 2014 to September 2015 as a Cast Member // February 2016

WDW Visits: Summer 2013 as a Cast Member // September 2015
DLR Visits: August 2013 // September 2015

My Cast Member blog - http://www.mepipe.com

bensmum

far better than I was expecting..will be there in 10 days....where to go for the best view I wonder?

MissDisneyisMagical

WOW. That was truly amazingly magical. I had goosebumps as if i was there watching it for real. BATB made me tingle but Tangled made me cry. I love the fact if you didnt know it was the castle you wouldnt know it was. Utterly stunning. I cant wait to see it although i wont be going till christmas time. I'm utterly gutted i cant see it sooner.
<center><embed src="http://www.satisfaction.com/glittermaker/show.swf?message=Kirsty&font=http://www.satisfaction.com/glittermaker/fonts/plainn_lib.swf&glitter=http://www.satisfaction.com/glittermaker/glitters/glitter78.swf&clickURL=http://www.satisfaction.com/glittermaker/&type=0&clickLABEL=Glitter Text Maker&flashLABEL=Satisfaction.com&bevel=0&shadow=1&glow=1&blur=0&fade=0&blink=0&gb=2&ga=0.6&gi=0&gc=16210663&bb=2&bc=0&sb=7&sa=0.7&si=0&sc=0&blb=7&ls=0&fontsize=60&num=78" quality="best" wmode="

TowMater

This is completely out of this world an true Disney masterpiece!
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

Tigerlilly

Wow just wow just wow. Can't wait to see it in the flesh, you could just tell that it will look a thousand times better when you're there and it looked great as it was.

[spoiler:8bp623iv]Favourite bits had to be when they made the castle jump around, the waterfall effect, and Pan ducking under the Castle 'cover' but LOVED it all.[/spoiler:8bp623iv]

Quote from: "MagicKenny"So, i heard it wasn't live at all, but a recording... according to someone there, there are differences between the love performance and the webshow

Judging by the position of the Moon and Venus, what they showed was filmed on Monday night. (26th)

I'm also an astronomer!  :D
and straight on till morning.

Josh

I'm trying not to see it so that it's still a surprise when I see it live. It's great to hear the reactions, though!

(Also, it was kind of ironic that the show premiered during Earth Hour, when we're meant to switch of our lights. XD )
Disneyland Paris
    [li]January 2000, 2012[/li]
    [li]April 2012[/li]
    [li]August 2009, 2011, 2013[/li]
    [li]New Year 1997-98, 1998-99, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07[/li]
Walt Disney World
    [li]August 2008[/li]

gingajen

Quote from: "netjack"We watched a recording of the show from yesterday or a couple of days ago. They obviosly did some editing inbetween, but to sum it all up: Its not as Magical and Spectacutlar as WoC, but I absolutely loved it! The finale is a masterpiece in itself. Best Nighttime Spectacular we''ve had in Paris since the opening of the resort.

I have never seen WoC, so I can't compare. But to me that was magical and spectacular! The work and effort that has gone it to that is totally unreal. There have been comments about an issue with the star, but I didn't notice anything wrong with it at all. To me it was perfect. The 'Friends from the other side' bit was amazing, the projections on the Castle were fab! I loved it, I know my kids will love it, even my husband will not fail to be impressed by it.
I actually feel really proud, I don't know why, I had absolutley nothing to do with it. But I'm proud that the place we have all loved forever and defended against critics has come up with something as spectacular as this. Compared to the entertainment we've had in the past few years, this is just awesome. Disneyland Paris can hold it's head up high now!