Disney Dreams! — Nighttime Spectacular

Started by Festival Disney, April 14, 2011, 01:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gingajen

I wouldn't know....I can't see anything :(

mdw

It's on http://www.tf1.fr/Disneyland-20ans/.   I loooooooove it. Singing away. X

ilovedisneylandparis

AMAZING, I am an emotional wreck now. I can't imagine how much effort went into that, I am SO excited to see it for real!

wishuponastar

That was amazing! So happy with this :D

Where was the LED star though? That was all that was lacking for me.

Robert97

Quote from: "mdw"It's on http://www.tf1.fr/Disneyland-20ans/.   I loooooooove it. Singing away. X

Is that todays recording ?

mdw

Think so

steppelemming

Try this link http://www.tf1.fr/disneyland-20ans/

We have just watched the whole thing on there and it is AMAZING  :D/  =D>  :mrgreen:  :thumbs:  8)  :shock:
Disney trips
1988 - WDW Florida
1994 - WDW Florida
1996 - WDW Florida
1998 - WDW Florida
2000 - DLRP Caravan
2001 - DLRP Hotel cheyenne
2007 - DLRP Explorers hotel
2008 - DLRP Kyriad hotel
2010 - DLRP xmas trip, sequoia lodge
2011 - DLRP hotel cheyenne
2012 - Halloween here we come

Columbiad

That was truly fantastic. Shame about the Star - must still be having teething problems.

Teacup

Not going to lie... I was almost managing not to cry for a second, then [spoiler:2op58z8b]Pegasus![/spoiler:2op58z8b]. Not a good time to be wearing headphones in a room full of family...
Previous stays
Santa Fe September 1999
Cheyenne November 2002
Sequoia Lodge September 2010
New York July 2011
Magic Circus September 2012

DLP-Photos.com

One word right now: wow!

I want to see it ALL 4 nights in august - why can't it be august yet?? :)
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

Figgygirl

Well, how utterly amazing! Superb! Loved it! Had it on full screen, with sound up high. Watching it again now.
My DH watched it with me, and was more interested in seeing the moon and Venus in the sky.....( amateur astronomer ).
So excited about seeing this in June - which it was sooner.
Well done DLP!

mdw

Cn any1 fit me hubby and 2 kids in their suitcase plz??? Cnt afford it this yr :-(

MagicKenny

So, i heard it wasn't live at all, but a recording... according to someone there, there are differences between the love performance and the webshow
Just keep dreaming, just keep dreaming, what do we do, we dreaaamm

nicoledlrp

Just watched it and felt transported back home to the magic ! Great to see it again as my camcordings are ok but not great. If you think Disneydreams is fantastic on youtube believe me it isnt a patch on actually being there and experiencing it in the flesh !! Doesnt the section from Tangled give you goosebumps.

Lorum

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT WAS THAT??????????????????????? I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT!! WHAT A FINALE!!
"If you can dream it, you can do it"