Disney Dreams! — Nighttime Spectacular

Started by Festival Disney, April 14, 2011, 01:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rachel84

Im still a bit of an emotional wreck about the whole thing. Just watched it again.....love it even more that last night! Im so looking forward to seeing it live in the summer  :D/  I used to cry at Enchanted fireworks and didn't think that would happen again but by the end of Dreams! I was sobbing  :cry:  It was so beautiful.

Well Done Steve and the whole team, its better than I could ever have hoped. Walt will be proud  =D>

CafeFantasia

So in the Programme 01/04 - 06/04/2012 it says:

QuoteUnmissable!

Enjoy the Disney Dreams! Dinner Package including a special Menu and a VIP access to our new nighttime show.

At Walt's - an American Restaurant & Silver Spur Steakhouse

So how much will this cost? And where will the VIP people get to watch Dreams! from?

ed-uk

I'm looking forward to my Disney Dreams Dinner package. [-o<
Ed & David

Tigerlilly

Quote from: "Alan"So in the Programme 01/04 - 06/04/2012 it says:

QuoteUnmissable!

Enjoy the Disney Dreams! Dinner Package including a special Menu and a VIP access to our new nighttime show.

At Walt's - an American Restaurant & Silver Spur Steakhouse

So how much will this cost? And where will the VIP people get to watch Dreams! from?

40 euros for Adults, 20 for Kids. VIP area is in front of Casey's Corner. I've got mine booked and can't wait!

more details here viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12873&start=21
and straight on till morning.

CafeFantasia

Oh right, thanks for clearing that up. There was a rumour a few weeks back that the VIP seating area would be in the middle of Central Plaza. Casey's Corner sounds more practical and realistic.

15MagicalYears

I still haven't allowed myself to watch the full thing. I want to keep the full show for when I can watch it in-person, that hasn't stopped me watching a few clips though  :lol: .

Auroura86

I'm not watching it until I can see it in person, with my son by my side. Which is only in May so don't have long to wait. One thing I have to ask, does anyone know if people were sitting, or standing?
Where me keys? Where me phone?

15MagicalYears

So since my last post, an hour ago, I have given in and watched the full show. It is truly spectacular, unlike anything DLP has had before and on par (if not better) than anything the states have at the moment. I can't wait to see it in person as I know it'll be even more magical.

ed-uk

I've already watched it four times now. I know it's going to be difficult to stage it every night without something ever going wrong, but I hope they don't start cutting back on the fireworks, especially during the finale.
Ed & David

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "ed-uk"I've already watched it four times now. I know it's going to be difficult to stage it every night without something ever going wrong, but I hope they don't start cutting back on the fireworks, especially during the finale.

I will be really upset if they cut alot of the fireworks from the finale as its one of the most breathtaking scenes I have ever witnessed!
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

MrsPirate

Wow, it's stunning. I've watched it several times and keep spotting different things. I love the way the turrets are turned into rockets, but the bit that had me welling up was Tangled. Can't wait to see it in June, have a feeling I will be blubbing all the way through.

We have a beautiful park and a show to be proud of =D>  :D/  =D>  :D/  =D>  :D

Off Site June 1992
Santa Fe, July 2009
Cheyenne, June 2010
Newport Bay Club Admirals Floor, July 2011
Sequoia Lodge, Christmas November 2011
Sequoia Lodge, June 2012
Hotel New York, Christmas November 2012
Hotel New York, Halloween 2013
Disneyland Hotel, Christmas 2014 and Christmas 2015
Newport Bay Club Compass Club, Christmas 2016 and Christmas 2018

ed-uk

To think I was sceptical when I first heard about a castle show at DLP with fountains, DLP has certainly done us proud.
Ed & David

DedicatedToDLP(Steve)

I'd think they will cut all the fireworks on most performances - don't they only have certain times they can use fireworks? I thought the lasers were the most amazing part - what they did to that castle was just mind blowing.

It was amazing, can't wait to see it - 5 weeks today!
Dedicated to DLP - Celebrating Disneyland Paris

Hotel Santa Fe 07/05, 11/11 and 05/12
Hotel Cheyenne 07/02, 11/02, 07/04, 12/05, 07/06, 10/06, 10/07 and 09/10
Sequoia Lodge 12/03 - Honeymoon Suite
Hotel New York 11/12
Off Site 05/13

julesk

Quote from: "PirateSteve"I'd think they will cut all the fireworks on most performances - don't they only have certain times they can use fireworks? I thought the lasers were the most amazing part - what they did to that castle was just mind blowing.

It was amazing, can't wait to see it - 5 weeks today!

As Pirate Steve just mentioned, will this be the show everyday now? Plus any ideas if its here for the entire year or just a few months? Just trying to decide when to go next, really difficult as only just got back.  :thumbs:

15MagicalYears

I'm pretty sure the fireworks will not be getting cut. This is the full show we've received and (unless something happens) this is the show that'll be shown each and every night of the anniversary.

Quote from: "julesk"As Pirate Steve just mentioned, will this be the show everyday now? Plus any ideas if its here for the entire year or just a few months? Just trying to decide when to go next, really difficult as only just got back.  :thumbs:

I'm pretty confident that Disney Dreams will be around for quite a few years to come  ;)