Stitch Live!

Started by Anthony, October 07, 2006, 04:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Butlin Boy

It's good to see that Stitch likes his new sign:

:wink:

:arrow: http://charactersphotos.canalblog.com/

Riebi

cool pic! Seems he has take his red-letter-day-clothes.
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Nala_84

Aww, the pic is so sweet :)! Does anyone know whether Stitch will be there to meet when the attraction's open?
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Japper

Quote from: "Nala_84"Aww, the pic is so sweet :)! Does anyone know whether Stitch will be there to meet when the attraction's open?

Uhm.. That's the hole point of the attraction isn't it? :D He is there inside to meet and talk to the guests through live connection in space. So it will be weird if he is just standing outside. :)

But that pic is just awesome :) Whaha

Reiana

I don't think it's weird.
If the timewindow between to shows is big enough, he can show up, to invite the guests in his upcoming show.

Kristof

The construction fences went down.  Photos at the link below.  8)

http://www.photosmagiques.com/gallery/m ... temId=8863

Riebi

Kristof

It's the castmember booth, looks something you would place in front of a Theatre.

Riebi

Oh yes! Now I got it!  :lol:  Like a ticket counter or something!

The Butlin Boy

Thanks for th update Raptor. In the image the Reibi just posted, is there another entrance on the other side of it as I can't make whether or not there is, in which case does that mean we will be getting more than one screen? :)

anthony2k6

why take the fences down if its not due to open for months yet?  :?

Japper

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"Thanks for th update Raptor. In the image the Reibi just posted, is there another entrance on the other side of it as I can't make whether or not there is, in which case does that mean we will be getting more than one screen? :)

Maybe 2 languages?

RnRCj

Quote from: "anthony2k6"why take the fences down if its not due to open for months yet?  :?

Because they look ugly? :lol: Just think, this is the first time WDS has had no construction fences for 2 and a half years!

The Butlin Boy

Disneytheque have confirmed that there will be two entrances two the attraction:

:arrow: Image 1
 :arrow: Image 2

Does anyone know if this means we'll be getting two screens or just one with two queue's for each language? :?

britje

oh I sure hope they don't have a separate french version queue :?
lets hope there is just one big queue for everybody, that would be more fair :)
"We are not trying to entertain the critics. I\'ll take my chances with the public" - Walt Disney