Princess Tiana meet 'n' greet

Started by littlemermaid83, September 30, 2009, 10:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davewasbaloo

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"Its awful.  Still looks fake.

They are all fake, that is why I always laugh at the monster queues to meet these young people.
since 2001 (many before that)

littlemermaid83

So you expect all the parents to tell there young children the characters are just random people dressed up?  Talk about spoiling the magic.

I think I will let my child figure that out herself.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Anthony

Official video footage of Tiana and Naveen:

[youtube:ysfh0jqc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnV5X4hvLlA[/youtube:ysfh0jqc]
Since Mary Poppins is now gone from the programme, I presume this Town Square event replaces it?

littlemermaid83

Thanks for posting Anthony, looks like there is no offical photographer (darn it).

Where is the live band that is meant to play songs from the movie???  Will they be there after the 2nd?
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

littlemermaid83

Sorry to be a pain but any news if there is a park photographer here for this event for purchase of photos?

JelleP

^I've no idea...
Disneyland in California has one. He posts his pictures at the Disney Parks Blog.
But I'm not sure DLP has one too... :roll:
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "JelleP"^I've no idea...
Disneyland in California has one. He posts his pictures at the Disney Parks Blog.
But I'm not sure DLP has one too... :roll:

I hope they do as i want to get one of my DD with Tiana,  Its always good incase my camera decides to play up.

Hopefully someone who has been recently will be able to confirm if there is one or not.

tianasdream

I hope they doo too as Im not very good with a camera lol

Aurora

HI everyone,
We`ve just came back two days ago. We didn`t see any photographer at the Tiana photopoint. THere has been a band playing, wich made the waiting time a little nicer. And Naveen didn`t stop dancing all along.He even danced with my daughter =D>
I`ll post the pics, when I got a little more time.
Aurora

Kristof

There is no official photographer, but you can ask the character host to help you out with a group photo. :-)

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Kristof"There is no official photographer, but you can ask the character host to help you out with a group photo. :-)

But what are the parks policies about that though? Because when I went for a day with school in March, me and my  friends saw Goofy in Adventureland and I asked the CM with him to take our photo. The CM then told me that they can't, and I have to ask someone else (a park guest) instead! Are they not allowed to do that??? :?

Kristof

That's ridiculous.  Management encourages CM's to offer assistance to guests who want a group shot.

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Kristof"That's ridiculous.  Management encourages CM's to offer assistance to guests who want a group shot.

Well I did think to myself why they wouldn't, be the CM literally told me that they aren't allowed to!? Strange! :-k

never2old

I've had CM taking pictures of us with a character before, I'm sure.

Very strange!

Aurora

Never heard of that policie either. I always found the CM very friendly and helpful taking pictures. Ours at the Tiana photolocation was taken by a CM.
PS: I still think that skirt is too short... but looks good in real anyway...
Aurora