August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

_Natalie_x

Wow first time to Disneyland Paris!!   Did you enjoy? :D
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

Dorsetcandy

Quote from: "_Natalie_x"Wow first time to Disneyland Paris!!   Did you enjoy? :D
We all loved it,can't wait to go back writing a trip report at the mo done the first few days  :)

Tubbsy thanks for the compliment this is one i will definately get enlarged and give to the relatives  :)

tubbsy

QuoteTubbsy thanks for the compliment this is one i will definately get enlarged and give to the relatives  :)
Just showed the teenager-Her reaction? "AAWWWWWW! So cute!" :D

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Festival Disney

Nice bit of live music going on  :-"
[youtube:w8emnbvi]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC5dx9wNRAk[/youtube:w8emnbvi]
Past trips:
Nov 1997 - SF - 3 days
May 2003 - WDW
Aug 2009 - Off site - 4 days
Jul 2010 -  Disneyland Park - 1 day
Dec 2010, Jul 2011  - Ibis Val d'Europe - 6 days, 4 days
Apr 2012 - HNY - 4 days
Dec 2013  - NPBC - 4 days
Jul 2013 - SL - 5 day

loladelorean

Wow this is amazing! I love the soundtrack from PATF cannot wait to see this in November, really hope its still there. Thanks for sharing!
Disney Visits
Oct 94 Cheyenne - Oct 00 WDW - April 03 WDW - Sept 06 DLP Day Trip - Sept 09 HNY - Nov 10 HNY - June 11 Sequoia Lodge- June 12 Sequoia Lodge - Sept 12 Cheyenne- Nov 12 Radisson - June 13 Dream Castle - Nov 14 HNY -
Feb 15 Dream Castle - Sept 15 Tokyo Disney Resort, Sheraton - Oct 15 DLP Day trip - Feb 16 Cheyenne - March 17 Newport Bay - Jan 18 Sequoia Lodge, Aug 18 daytrip

Upcoming: DLH Nov 18 - Hong Kong Disneyland, Explorers Lodge, March 19

littlemermaid83

Thanks for posting Festival Disney!

I'm really getting in the mood for my trip now :)
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Aurora

Yes, the music around the meet and greet is great. It makes waiting a little easier. I hope they keep that there for a while.
Naveen and Tiana seem to "work" with the music. Lara even got to dance with him.

Aurora

_Natalie_x

AW those pictures are gorgeous !! Such wonderful memories :D  Prince Naveen looks so sweet -_-  <3
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

Aurora

I like those pics too, they are my favorites from the trip. Also because it was a lot of fun beeing there. Naveen definitly was sweet, no doubt :oops: . He made us feel we were really special and that they  had all the time in the world for us. He started making fun to me, like beeing a stubborn child, stomping his feet, asking "what if I don`t want to get on a picture". And I went, stomping my feet " but I want you to ".And as seen above, I got my will ;) .
A really funny and nice experience. We will definitly go in line again, when we are there in october.
Aurora

benjuth_lightyear

For those of you that dont have twitter...

//http://twitter.com/DLRPToday posted these of the new villain heading our way...

I hope he really doesn't have fingers that long!!!  :shock:

Soap

I really like these pictures of Dr. Facilier, very creepy and weird looking  8)

But ther's a but.....why a real face character and not like Hook or Jafar an mask?
Now you will always have to search for someone who looks a like Dr. Facilier or you will have to put
a lot of effort in it to make him look like him.
Or are there some guidelines for this?
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

CafeFantasia

Personally, I think that if the Disney character is a human character (not an animal) then they should be a face character. So I like the way they've implemented Dr. Facilier, vs the other Disney villains.

Captain Hook, for example, should have the face of a real person, not a big plastic head, because he's a human character too.

Scissorsboi

I like him, he's very believable which adds a creepiness to him (kinda like the Jack and Sally characters are). I'm not sure if they've just photoshopped his fingers to be that long, or if he's wearing gloves of some sort to lenghten them like Jafar has. His costume is great though, it'd be great to see him heading up the hub show this Halloween!

Either way, it's great to see a new character in the parks, they're really getting behind Princess and the Frog now and trying to get it in the parks as a standard set of characters to see! I just hope we get Louis soon!

(on a side note, is this the first time a Disney park has used him?)
"...keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things" - Walt.

15MagicalYears

Hey guys, yes his fingers are actualy that long. I believe they are gloves similar to Jafars.

Quote from: "Scissorsboi"(on a side note, is this the first time a Disney park has used him?)

No, WDW & DLR both had him for Tiana's Showboat Jubilee -

[youtube:2tep4gt0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tA80uAcdYk[/youtube:2tep4gt0]