Earl of Sandwich in Disney Village (Now Open!)

Started by MagicKenny, December 11, 2009, 08:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dagobert

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"Its quite pricey if you have to add on extras, which sucks.

Do they sell fries?

Here is a menu of the UK EoS. It will be the same in France since EoS sells the same in the Us, too.

http://www.earlofsandwich.co.uk/Menu/Sa ... _Menu.aspx

Maybe in France they will sell Fries instead of crisps.

dagobert

By the way does the Eos France website work on your PC? When the site opened there was the concept art of the building, but there was an overlay with the links to the menu and other stuff. It's not finished yet.

http://www.earlofsandwich.fr/Menu/

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "dagobert"By the way does the Eos France website work on your PC? When the site opened there was the concept art of the building, but there was an overlay with the links to the menu and other stuff. It's not finished yet.

http://www.earlofsandwich.fr/Menu/

Thanks for the link. Least its in English lol.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

15MagicalYears

Does anyone know the opening times? Their breakfast menu looks tasty but if the opening times don't suit it will be useless.

smurfy74

their opening times seems strange to me, they are open from 7am - 7pm .Is it just me or does anyone else think thats strange?
I would have thought the evenings would be a really busy time - just look how busy McDonalds is in the evening. I for one prefer a light snack in the evening rather than a big meal, breakfast is the time when i like to have a bit of a gorge then I have all day to try and work it off :-)

davewasbaloo

7-7???? What a waste, given most people in that area are unlikely to buy breakfast, and the Village is very quiet in the day time. And at night the restaurant queues are rediculous that we do not bother. And yet they have a prime piece of real estate. Hopefully that will change after they look at crowd patterns.
since 2001 (many before that)

Teacup

How long do they serve the breakfast menu until?
I'm just wondering cos although I won't use it at breakfast time (free hotel breakfast trumps anything that costs money), thanks to my dietary issues, the breakfast menu is all I can eat from what they offer so if I can still get it later on in the day I'll be happy.
Previous stays
Santa Fe September 1999
Cheyenne November 2002
Sequoia Lodge September 2010
New York July 2011
Magic Circus September 2012

dagobert

Hopefully the opening hours are a mistake. It doesn't make any sense to close the restaurant when the parks close.

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "smurfy74"their opening times seems strange to me, they are open from 7am - 7pm .Is it just me or does anyone else think thats strange?
I would have thought the evenings would be a really busy time - just look how busy McDonalds is in the evening. I for one prefer a light snack in the evening rather than a big meal, breakfast is the time when i like to have a bit of a gorge then I have all day to try and work it off :-)

Argh, I was hoping to grab food on the way out of the parks. If this isn't a mistake back to McDonalds it is.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Poppy The Monkey

8.30am until 11pm

davewasbaloo

Much better, thanks Poppy.
since 2001 (many before that)

smurfy74

glad to see they have a quality website - lets hope they take more care over their food!!!!

littlemermaid83

Thankyou Poppy :D

Anthony

Quote from: "dagobert"Does Ear of Sandwich operate the restaurant or is it a franchise operated by Group Flo or even by Disney?
I think it's managed by Planet Hollywood France, or there's some crossover there at least. They've certainly got two prime locations, bookending the Village!

Martyn

^ Lets just hope the Earl doesn't share the same customer service as at Planet Hollywood :roll: