Favourite Things!

Started by Craig747, June 14, 2006, 11:52:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craig747

What are your three favourite things about Disneyland Paris? It could be a ride, a show or anything.

I have not been yet so I cannot comment just now.
http://craigwstewart.blogspot.com

Please visit my blog and feel free to post comments. Thank you for your interest.

RnRCj

1) Rock n Roller Coaster

2) The atmosphere of the whole resort

3) ... And of course the characters (Donald being my favourite!)  :donald:

Dlrpfan

erm
1. All the Big rides in disneyland park
2. Rock n roller coaster
3. all the parades shows and music
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

Jon

1. Terror of Terror

2. Pirates of the Caribbean

3. Space Mountain Mission 2
If we don\'t have the key, we can\'t open whatever it is we don\'t have that it unlocks. So what purpose would be served in finding whatever need be unlocked, which we don\'t have, without first having found the key what unlocks it?

Anthony

1) Pirates of the Caribbean

2) Phantom Manor

3) CinéMagique

:ears:

peterpan

My Favourite things about disneyland paris are:

(a) The moment you walk through the gates of the magic kingdom, and are stood face to face with the glorious site of Sleeping Beauty Castle

(b) Pirates of the Carribbean - A classic that I just ride over and over and over and over!

(c) Phantom Manor - a phantastic re-do of the disneyland haunted mansions! With a superb score!

Those are my favourite things!

:peter: PeterPan!
(Signature Coming Soon!!)

Kristof

1. Strolling around and getting photos of everything

2. Meeting my CM friends

3. Enjoying the music and atmosphere of both parks.

Kris

1) Fantillusion and the fun of the resort at night (love the magic of lights!)

2) Checking out the seasonal shows/decorations that make that trip different from the others. Character meet n greets (although I tell myself I'm getting too old for that now!)

3) Watching CineMagique and riding SMM2 (equally as cool)

4) Just having fun doing whatever. There's no restrictions appart from your wallet...
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

Angel

1.  I love the atmosphere!

2.  Buzz Lightyears Lazer Blast!!!!!!

3.  Shopping!!!!!!!

Maarten

1. The atmosphere within both the parks. The theming, the area music... just the whole atmosphere. It's unique and it can only be found at a Disney-park.

2. Space Mountain: Mission 2. Its the best ride in Disneyland Resort Paris in my opinion. It was better with the former "De La Terre a la Lune"-storyline, but the extensive theming is amazing.

3. Armageddon. For some reason I just think this is one of the most underrated attractions of the Resort. It shouldn't be overrated either, because it's not topnotch... but to wait in line with the incredible Armageddon music in the background is really cool, at least to me (not the awful queue itself ofcourse...  :D ).

Anthony

Quote from: "Maarten"3. Armageddon. For some reason I just think this is one of the most underrated attractions of the Resort. It shouldn't be overrated either, because it's not topnotch... but to wait in line with the incredible Armageddon music in the background is really cool, at least to me (not the awful queue itself ofcourse...  :D ).
It's popular amongst most guests too.  I did it just as the Studios was closing to see if I still enjoyed it after 4 years, and to my surprise, as the lights came back on after the fire and explosions of the space station collapse... the whole room full of guests burst into applause and cheers, everyone had been truly "wowed" by the attraction!  So you're right - it's very underrated by fans.

I think the problem with it has been that, since WDS has so few attractions, it automatically became a more important attraction than it should be.  Perhaps a "D" ticket when really it's only a C or B...  That's my theory anyway, sorry for going off topic.  8)

Maarten

Quote from: "Baloo"I think the problem with it has been that, since WDS has so few attractions, it automatically became a more important attraction than it should be.  Perhaps a "D" ticket when really it's only a C or B...

Indeed, I completely agree. Armageddon has become victim of the small list of attractions of the Studios. It's a shame really.  :roll:

Jon

i love the armageddon show!!! the only thing that deteurs me from going on it to many times is the pre-show, which i feel really lets it down because i have seen lots of people leave in the pre-show bit, which is a real shame because they dont know what they are missing!!
If we don\'t have the key, we can\'t open whatever it is we don\'t have that it unlocks. So what purpose would be served in finding whatever need be unlocked, which we don\'t have, without first having found the key what unlocks it?

Maarten

By the way; did you know that Armageddon was suposed to be cloned to feature at Hollywood Pictures Backlot at Disney's California Adventure too? Thats also the reason why Michael Clarke Duncan mentions "...without leaving the safe Disney Studios in California..." (or something like that) during his speech about stunts and special effects at the preshow.  :D

Disneyana

My favourite things:
1) Arriving at DLP and all my excitement starts

2) Wlking through the park and hearing the fantastic musi

3) to meet a Character I always wanted to meet

and just only to be there and have the most wondeful time of my life ! :mickey2:
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"