Hollywood Boulevard placemaking

Started by Anthony, June 13, 2006, 04:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RnRCj

That looks incredible! Wow, wow, wow! I love it! I'm not too keen on the backdrop but the rest of it is just :shock:

Owain

It looks great :)

-breeno-

looks brillant
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Riebi

I really like the idea of creating a hollywood city around the Tower. That makes look it much real. Can´t wait to see the actual concept and the finnished hollywood studio!
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

shell_ely

wow!! i cant believe how good it looks ,it is fantastic cant wait till it all opens  soooo excited!!   :ears:

are they still planning to open jan 2008 ?

lil-shawn

yeah oh wow it is very exited to see new stuff.. i hope it will look like this, its a very good concept art!

now i cant yait to see everything is done, dont wanna wait anymore i wished dhey fix it today :D

so now i hope when everything is fixed and opened they get a lot of money and can build every year more new stuff for the studios i wanna see that the park grows!!!

disneymadchris

I am speechless that looks so good.  :D

Sigton

very exiting!

have they start building it yet?

Kristof

Yes, groundbreaking has started last month.  

Construction photos can be found here:
http://www.photosmagiques.com/gallery/p ... lacemaking

Riebi

They sould hurry up a bit! I want to see something of it at my trip in July!
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

shell_ely

are there going to be any new shops ,or diners in the new hollywood theme area?  :ears:

disneymadchris

Quote from: "shell_ely"are there going to be any new shops ,or diners in the new hollywood theme area?  :ears:

Maybe in the fouture but I don't think any are planned for the initial stage of work.

Kristof

There should be one or two "windows" that will serve Studio Catering Co. styled food, similar to Disney California Adventure.

disneymadchris

Quote from: "raptor1982"There should be one or two "windows" that will serve Studio Catering Co. styled food, similar to Disney California Adventure.

Not more vans, the Studio are already crowded with then.  :(

Hopefully after a few years a restaurant like The Brown Derby might be added to liven it up. It has a Hollywood theme as well, so it would fit in well thre.

Kristof

Who said anything about vans?  I'm talking about the windows from the actual sets!  

Grandmath confirmed there will be 3, all around the former La Terrasse area.