Times — park hours, schedules and showtimes

Started by Anthony, June 04, 2006, 06:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disneyana

I'm curious, do you think the EMH in the evening are worth using them ? Can I expect to have shorter waiting times then ?
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Anthony

Quote from: "Disneyana"I'm curious, do you think the EMH in the evening are worth using them ? Can I expect to have shorter waiting times then ?
Yes, and yes! Evening hours are the best!  :)

@ miss disney fan - thanks for mentioning the extra dates, I've added them to the dlrpmagic.com pages too. Maybe bookings for November are going well?

Disneyana

Do I need to catch the wrist band at a specific time ?
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

MinnieMouse

@Disneyana: Yes, in the afternoon at 5.00 pm you get the wristband under the Railroad Station. After this time you must go to City Hall and ask for it.

Alexandra

CafeFantasia

Sorry if this seems like a dumb question, but when will we know the opening hours of both parks for December 2007? Is it typically 3 months before the date? If so, that would mean the opening hours will be available next month (September 2007).

Minnie_1984_BTM

I was just checking the EMH for 6-9th September in vain hope that they might have extended them - but no! Its really silly bcos the 6th and the 7th have no EMH at all! So the parks open at 10am and shut early. I'll be chomping at the bit if i can't go to the DLP until 10!  :cry: Though of course it makes no odds with WDS.

Does anyone else think September has curiously low numbers of EMH compared to other months?  :? Wish there was some evening EMH whilst I'm there they sound awesome!

Hold on to them hats and glasses, cos this here\'s the wildest ride in the wilderness!

ICHAPMAN

Park Hours for November are now available via the offical site:

See -> http://news.disneylandparis.co.uk/calendar/index.xhtml

For the majority of the dates both parks are 'only' open from 10am - 6pm, exceptions being Fridays (7pm for DLP), Saturdays (8pm for DLP, 7pm for WDS) and Sundays (8 or 9pm for DLP, 7pm for WDS).

Enjoy!

miss disney fan

i wonder why DLP is closing at 6pm mon - thursday, last time i went in november i'm sure it didnt close till 8pm  :?

maruychan

what about morning's extra magic hours?
i'll be in dlrp in oct 15-17,  :oops:  any suggestions?

stawes

When will the February extra magic hours days be announced. January's were announced over a month ago. I'm their doing that month.

smurfy74

Extra magic hours were a complete waste of time for us this week, the queues weremuch longer as there is considerably less capacity on the rides - for example BTM during the day 10 mins BTM with EMH 30 mins, buzz during the day 15 mins but with EMH 25 - 35mins. Plus all the resataurants are closed and loads of the stores closed at 7pm - which gave us the " what a waste of time " attitude we hace to EMH. During peak season we can see the benefit and in the morning too, but the evening ones were useless

ChipChap

How can there be a lower capacity on Buzz? It is an endless transportation system :P It has always the same capacity ;) Okay BTM proprably used less trains...
Movie Park Germany - Hooray I\'m in the movies!

RnRCj

Quote from: "smurfy74"Extra magic hours were a complete waste of time for us this week, the queues weremuch longer as there is considerably less capacity on the rides - for example BTM during the day 10 mins BTM with EMH 30 mins, buzz during the day 15 mins but with EMH 25 - 35mins. Plus all the resataurants are closed and loads of the stores closed at 7pm - which gave us the " what a waste of time " attitude we hace to EMH. During peak season we can see the benefit and in the morning too, but the evening ones were useless

Really? When we went to Thunder Mountain during EMH we got straight on twice in a row. Literally no queue :lol: Buzz Lightyear was 25 mins though :?

Reiana

Maybe the can slow down the speed a little bit or put in some stops at Buzz Lightyears Laserblast. I know it is already very slow, but this would explain the longer waiting times.  :?

Atlantica

Are the EMH up for Feb yet?

I find the system they have for them very confusing !  :?