Pin Trading: Share Your Trades!

Started by Masamune, October 04, 2009, 10:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle's World

I would love to go to a pin meet but they all seem to be quite a distance from me and as i don't drive would be difficult to get to. Never mind hope you all do some fantastic trades.
Ro

daxyboy

did some trading at york store and got the goofy name tag to complete my collection,also got 2 of the mickeys in uniform and the new tink pin.also bought 2 rescue ranger pins,2 mickey and minnie valentine pins(the last2 in store,they sold out very quikly) and jasmin with rajar pin.so i was very happy.the valentine pin is fab

disneycat

Hi everyone i have got more pins and some of them are for trading.I hope you all like my pins some of them are from disneyland paris, you can see them at pinpics- my id is kitkat910.You are all asking me what pins i collect to be honest i collect all types of disney pins.Sometimes my brother sean spends his money just to get me pins and i think that is sweet.See all the pins i have half of them are from him.bye everyone talk to you soon xxx

dlrpmad

I can't  get anymore of the name tag pins-my disney store seems to have ran out :(  :(  I will check again today, but i seriously doubt i can get one!! Aw cat, stop embarassing me!! :oops:
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Dorsetcandy

@Sean u shouldn't be embarassed about being a nice guy there are not that many around these days  :)  & i think name tag pins are all gone at mo but enjoy the hunt anyway!!
 @Kat i will go take a look at ur pinpics in a bit!

dlrpmad

Thanks Sam, now I really am embarrassed :oops:!! I couldn't get any nametag pins yesterday, but I got the new tink pin because it was on the lanyard somehow!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Masamune

:) Updated pics of my traders.

In the first picture, the bottom 3 are LEs, so they're definatly scrappers. I'm just going to treat them as normal traders, as long as people are aware that they're most likely scrappers. The rest all look good. The pins in the second picture I'm going to be more fussy about trading, since they would be considered a little bit more rare than your average trading pin. The last three pictures are all LE pins. The pins not on cards are all 100% genuine, even the lollipop pins. I would only be looking to trade other LE pins for them.

Stitch2814

Nice traders there lindsay, I think you could get something good for the CM square pins as they seem to be popular as when I traded my stitch one, more than one person wanted it.

Just for interest, what carousel horses are they? friend of mine is after 2 of them so if you can let me know which they are that be great :)

Eager_Eyes

I agree you have some nice traders, I'm trying to be good and resist trading for the time being I'm upset that my attempt to trade a grape soda via pinpics for a gorgeous HM jumbo fell through.  Ah well never mind....

Masamune

Alien Vinylmation is gone now. Traded at The Disney Store!

@ Danny - I have no idea. :lol: How many different carousel horses is there?

@ Eager - I'm chilling out on pins a bit now as well. I'm currently in the process of re-doing my corkboard, re-framing pins and sorting out my pin book. And even after all that, I think there will still be loads of pins left over with no home! I need a pin bag!

Aveen2008

Great pins lindsey!:)

basically the pins I havent sold are all my traders now, so many...
although I may keep jack sparrow lol

Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

I might have to get the Rhino pin off you Aveen as other half loves bolt and I gave him the Bolt UK pin for his Bday lol

There are 8 carousel horses I think Lindsay, it should say it on the back of the pin but cause its soo small then its hard to see it hahaha

Belle's World

I'm so looking forward to the next week 2 Disney store possibility of up to 8 trades on 4 different lanyards and hopefully i will get the UP pin i missed out on as there is no VUE cinema anywhere nearby. Have a great week everybody.

Donna

Have a great trip Ro and good luck trading

Donna

Stitch2814

have fun time in manchester Ro :)