Pin Trading: Share Your Trades!

Started by Masamune, October 04, 2009, 10:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitch2814

thanks sam. I didnt realize it when I traded Dax that I already traded the stitch on the star trek kind of logo so now I have a spare of it.

@sean -  I have the stitch pin I just mentioned for trade if you want it :)

dlrpmad

Danny, oooooo YES PLEASE :D  :D  I'd LOVE another Stitch pin!!!

Sam, Catherine got your pins as well and she LOVES them!!! We all would like to thank you for the invite to the pin meet, even though we can't come. She now does have a pinpics id!!!!!! Its kitkat910 and the details for her reference is Catherine Butler (not aitken, she has a different dad to me!) and mailto:kitkat910@hotmail.co.uk">kitkat910@hotmail.co.uk .

Thanks,Sean
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Dorsetcandy

@Sean & Catherine glad the pins arrived safely we have sold out of the Aurora pin now in our store,sorry to Catherine for getting surname wrong  :oops: and say sorry to rest of the family aswell!

And this is off topic but i don't care as wanted to share the news that i'm now permanant part of the team at Disney Exeter  :D  :D/

Stitch2814

YAY! Sam thats awesome news congrats. :D/  :D/

Masamune

Lol, I'll definatly update the thread tomorrow. Been so busy with work, just haven't had the time for internet (hence why I'm on at 1:20am right now). :P So by tomorrow I mean later on today.

Donna

Hi Lindsay  I am new to the boards but have recently traded through the forum here with Danny (ninty) Ro ( Bellesworld) and Sam(dorsetcandy)  M name on here is Donna and my pinpics id is sophieratcliffe if you could add me that would be great and I love your new pins!!!!

Belle's World

Hi All,

Thanks to help from a few of you on here i now have 7 of the 8 original cast exclusive pins, this is quite an accomplishment considering i rarely go to a Disney store as they are too far away. Anyway the only one i am missing is the Mickey cast member jumping in the air pin 69193, if anyone has this pin for trade please let me know. I am putting a few more trades onto my pinpics account today so all feel free to look and contact me if you want to trade.
Ro BellesWorld

Stitch2814

Ro, I would check you messages as I sent you one saying I picked up 3 of the original cast member pins and I got 69193 this afternoon so your collection is now complete :)

Belle's World

Hi Danny,
I have pm'd you about this.
Ro

Welsheeyore

hi all

I have just realised I have had no emails about any new posts for ages - tut have resubscribed to all my topics so hope nobody thought i was being rude or had run away

I have bought a few pins recently so as and when they come will post pics - but traders will be kept for Mousemeets or I will have none!!

loving the new name badge pins wish I could get my hands on some ;)
xx

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

Emma if you get any stitch pins in there let me know as I can trade after mousemeets as Im not going now :( lol

Masamune

:) Front page updated!

From now on, can everyone please just post their updates in this thread in bold red text? That way it'll be easier for me to find and it won't clog up my inbox. :P

Stitch2814

hahaha will do lindsay :)

Masamune

:o These are most of the LE pins I'm taking to DLRP to trade. I just thought I would post them here incase anyone wanted them. I'd only be looking to trade for the new Duck Tales pin though, as I'm just trying to save a bit of money. All are 100% genuine. I say this because I know the lollypop pins are notorious scrappers. I promise you though that these two are direct from the tin I bought at WDW. I was trying to find the Cheshire one, and ended up buying 2 of those mystery tin sets. :)

Belle's World

Lindsay you have some great pins to trade in DLRP, hope you have a great time especially with the pin trading night and that you have better luck than Aveen did when she went. I would love to say i would swap for your Lion King or Lady and the tramp pin but i don't live anywhere near a store so couldn't get you the new pins to trade with but have a good time.
Ro