Pin Trading: Share Your Trades!

Started by Masamune, October 04, 2009, 10:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

:o I'm looking more forward to the Coming Soon section getting updated than I am for the new pins coming out on Saturday. I'm in two minds about getting the Belle pin for myself. I'll have to see how nice it is in person.

Stitch2814

actually Im with you aswell Lindsay about the coming soon section, As I hope they will update it quite quickly or even on friday night seeing as the pins are released online on friday they might decide to upload the new coming soon pins then :)

Dorsetcandy

Hi Everyone i have been sooo busy at work tis the season to be jolly but god sum ppl are miserable at the mo we have started breaking in2 singing Xmas/Disney songs when sum1 is really challenging...lol
 Will leave references for every1 traded with on pinpics within nxt 24hours i have lots to catch up on!

@Emma thanks for thinking of me..or should that be other half for Edinburgh pin i would like to get it for him at sum point but u go ahead and trade with Danny if you want as i've seen it few times!

@Danny that Kodak pin was realesed not long after dlrp was opened when it was still EuroDisney so they r in alot of collections as piece of dlrp history but not nicest of looking pins!

And the Jasmine and Rajah pin is actually a really nice pin...i think best of ones out on Sat! :D

Stitch2814

so would you say the Jasmine/Rajah pin is worth thr £5 price tag it has, and how big is the pin since you have seen it already?

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Dorsetcandy"Hi Everyone i have been sooo busy at work tis the season to be jolly but god sum ppl are miserable at the mo we have started breaking in2 singing Xmas/Disney songs when sum1 is really challenging...lol
 Will leave references for every1 traded with on pinpics within nxt 24hours i have lots to catch up on!

@Emma thanks for thinking of me..or should that be other half for Edinburgh pin i would like to get it for him at sum point but u go ahead and trade with Danny if you want as i've seen it few times!

@Danny that Kodak pin was realesed not long after dlrp was opened when it was still EuroDisney so they r in alot of collections as piece of dlrp history but not nicest of looking pins!

And the Jasmine and Rajah pin is actually a really nice pin...i think best of ones out on Sat! :D
@Sam - thanks as long as you are sure about the pin - hope people arent being too horrible to you at work!

@Danny - when my traders come hopefully there will be 2 that you would want out of them so that I could trade the Edinburgh pin if you still have it :)

xx

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

dlrpmad

Dont worry emma, you are not the only one anxiously Waiting for your traders!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "dlrpmad"Dont worry emma, you are not the only one anxiously Waiting for your traders!

did you see my post on the other thread Sean - the pinpics persons email has come back as undeliverable so you can have both the chip n dales :) i am glad actualy as it makes us square and fair  :)

xx

October 2013 - WDW

StitchOhana

Quote from: "Stitch2814"so would you say the Jasmine/Rajah pin is worth thr £5 price tag it has, and how big is the pin since you have seen it already?

I would say its worth it. It's bigger than I thought it would be!

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "StitchOhana"
Quote from: "Stitch2814"so would you say the Jasmine/Rajah pin is worth thr £5 price tag it has, and how big is the pin since you have seen it already?

I would say its worth it. It's bigger than I thought it would be!
Im looking forward to seeing it as although it isnt something I would normally collect in the picture it looks pretty

October 2013 - WDW

Dorsetcandy

The Jasmine/Rajah pin def bigger than i thought too and i think its well worth the money and will probably go down well if any of you are visiting parks next year i will buy a cpl just to trade  :D

Masamune

:D Ro, just letting you know that I recieved your pins yesterday! :P I actually like the Jiminy one much more in person, and the Up pin will be going to a good home in America!

Belle's World

Masamune got my pins in the post this morning, thank you for trading with me. Please can you leave a reference on pinpics. Merry Christmas.
Ro

Masamune

:) Yay! I need your first name, surname and e-mail address in order to leave a ref! Just PM it to me and I'd be happy to do one.

dlrpmad

Quote from: "Welsheeyore"
Quote from: "dlrpmad"Btw I might be trading this saturday, so I might be able to tell you whats on the cm lanyards!
oh cool - I will have my blackberry with me so will look out if you post - I am excited and nervous about Monday  :D  you master - me pupil!!
Here is the post from me! Interesting pins include a tinkerbell pin with sparkly wings, woody on his own, and a libra jiminy cricket pin, just like aveens Leo simba one. There is also various other pins on that lanyard and the other one, but these are the only ones that I can remember! Lol :D can't wait till Monday!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

When it comes to the lanyards and we all looking out for other people I think we need to take pictures of them so we can remember which ones are there lol thats if the CM wearing it will allow a picture to be taken :P

And isnt a girl as they might think it a it weird for a guy to ask that question if you get my meaning.