Pin Trading: Share Your Trades!

Started by Masamune, October 04, 2009, 10:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "dlrpmad"
Quote from: "Welsheeyore"
Quote from: "dlrpmad"Btw I might be trading this saturday, so I might be able to tell you whats on the cm lanyards!
oh cool - I will have my blackberry with me so will look out if you post - I am excited and nervous about Monday  :D  you master - me pupil!!
Here is the post from me! Interesting pins include a tinkerbell pin with sparkly wings, woody on his own, and a libra jiminy cricket pin, just like aveens Leo simba one. There is also various other pins on that lanyard and the other one, but these are the only ones that I can remember! Lol :D can't wait till Monday!

ooooo tinkerbell with sparkly wings :) - libra Jiminy Cricket sounds interesting too - cant wait to see :)  - daughter says she wants to buy her starter kit on monday and will trade the spare with a CM straight away :)

we are finally here safe and sound after nightmare snowy journey  :shock:

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

glad you got there safe emma :) and aww she wants to get into trading, I bet you will soon find some of your pins missing cause she wants them  :lol:

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Stitch2814"glad you got there safe emma :) and aww she wants to get into trading, I bet you will soon find some of your pins missing cause she wants them  :lol:

she has an UP pin somewhere that she bought from Aberdeen when we were on honeymoon - but she cant find it!! I told them I would buy them something little each and son had a puffle and she had a pin and thats when the little seed was placed in my mind to start myself!
xx

October 2013 - WDW

dlrpmad

Well, thats me and emma traded! I got 2 chip and dale pins for my le bauble pin. I hope to trade with you again emma!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

Thats cool sean. I take it there was nothing good on the lanyard today then :P

I hope you had fun aswell Emma and hope the kids enjoyed starting there collection to :)

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Stitch2814"Thats cool sean. I take it there was nothing good on the lanyard today then :P

I hope you had fun aswell Emma and hope the kids enjoyed starting there collection to :)
just in from cinema eating kebab and will update with pics xxx

ok edited to add

Had fab day - really enjoyed trip to DS - see merchandise thread for purchase :)

so pin wise I bought Fab 5 which is lovely and Minnie core only as was pushing my spends limit - as am going to DS in Chester on Jan 3 thought would look again then

my trade with Sean was brill and it was so cool to meet him and this is what he traded me

and off the store lanyard I got 3 Tinkerbell pins  :lol:

The kids both got their starter kits and traded off the store lanyard too - Shannon (left hand lanyard is going to collect Nightmare for definate and James (right hand lanyard) is going to go for Toy Story and Stitch :)

so all in all a very very good day and I cannot wait until Friday to see what Santa brings me  :D  :D
xx

October 2013 - WDW

Aveen2008

aw love all your pin trades! love the sally pin and woody and your tinkers are beautiful, really glad you had a good time! The fab 5 pin looks lovely! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Aveen2008"aw love all your pin trades! love the sally pin and woody and your tinkers are beautiful, really glad you had a good time! The fab 5 pin looks lovely! :D
I am really pleased with the Fab5 - I had wanted it as soon as i knew it was coming!

The kids are completely hooked - I hope they can keep the enthusiasm :)

I am struggling to find the flying tinkerbell on pinpics :( edited to say found it :)

my day has just been slightly marred cos I have lost a button off my new UGG boots :(

October 2013 - WDW

Masamune

:D I got your pins today Sam! They're both awesome, thanks so much! Let me know when you get mine!

Stitch2814

awesome stuff there and glad your kids enjoyed it and are hopefully going to be your pin traders hahaha but 3 in one house...now who thinks that will end with..GET TO BED! :lol: only kidding

hehehe another stitch collecter he got good taste  :D/

dlrpmad

I thought it was great meeting you emma, and im glad you like the pin. I wish I could of traded with you more but I need my traders for that. Glad you kids are addicted, at this rate we will need to start up P.T.A (pin traders anonymous) lol! Hope to trade with all the rest of you guys soon!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

I went to the disney store in oldham and I traded for the UP core pin (just like to have one for DLRP) and I got pin 69773 as I just thought I will trade it other than that they were boring but they did have another edinburgh pin lol so I can trade it with you sam and also trade with you Emma :P

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "dlrpmad"I thought it was great meeting you emma, and im glad you like the pin. I wish I could of traded with you more but I need my traders for that. Glad you kids are addicted, at this rate we will need to start up P.T.A (pin traders anonymous) lol! Hope to trade with all the rest of you guys soon!

awww thanks Sean - I was really pleased and still looking at it now and smiling - and I was so chuffed to be able to meet someone who loves it the same way and stuff.  

my traders have come today so just sorting and will post pics later

@Danny - I want that Edinburgh pin but there isnt anything you will want in the traders I dont think :( I will post them in a bit as I said
xx

October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

emma you want the pin I will trade you the pin, I will just see what you have and pick what I like the most and it can always be traded again so its fine by me :)

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Stitch2814"emma you want the pin I will trade you the pin, I will just see what you have and pick what I like the most and it can always be traded again so its fine by me :)

@Danny you are a star :)

right so piccys below

first one is the traders all on the right - the little tinkerbell is pin 805 which I have traded with a trader from America and that was waiting here when I got home too - and on the left is the Yeti and the Crate LE 50 AP that I won on ebay - I am so pleased with them and the picture shows the scale of the jumbo pin too.  I am going to add the pins to my traders on pinpics so you can have a good look on there - might need help finding a couple!  I am keeping the Mickey and Minnie ones so I now have 11 traders on offer :)

other pics are just close ups

last pic shows my board now :):)

October 2013 - WDW