Pin Trading: Share Your Trades!

Started by Masamune, October 04, 2009, 10:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Masamune"@ Emma - :P I've already made a life-long commitment to Cheshire Cat merchandise and Final Fantasy figurines! You never know what the future brings though. :D I'm sure I'll be a Disney fan my whole life.

:lol: If I ever won the lottery, I'd end up with the world's biggest pin collection.

@ Danny - :shock: That's Mrs Potts and Chip from Beauty and Beast you know. ;)
phew I am glad to hear that!! xx

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

Quote from: "Masamune"@ Danny - :shock: That's Mrs Potts and Chip from Beauty and Beast you know. ;)

LMAO!!! she was working today as well, I waited till I got the nicer CM on till  [-o<

Masamune

I might try to go to the Manchester store today before work. Feels like I haven't been in ages. :P

Stitch2814

hahaha you havnt been in a week  :shock: that is ages!! lol I think Im going to the trafford centre on saturday so I shall be checking the pins there, and I know there wasnt much on it last time but that was two month ago and hopefully they might of had some changes to it by now :)

dlrpmad

In Dundee,mystically, the lanyards change every week. I traded a pin one week and the next week it was gone!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "dlrpmad"In Dundee,mystically, the lanyards change every week. I traded a pin one week and the next week it was gone!
ooooo its a magical place :)

October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

Quote from: "Welsheeyore"
Quote from: "dlrpmad"In Dundee,mystically, the lanyards change every week. I traded a pin one week and the next week it was gone!

its called TOYS R US!!!

sorry couldnt help it as the magical place put the song into my head

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Stitch2814"
Quote from: "Welsheeyore"

its called TOYS R US!!!

sorry couldnt help it as the magical place put the song into my head
lol i was doing it tpp lol

October 2013 - WDW

dlrpmad

Btw I might be trading this saturday, so I might be able to tell you whats on the cm lanyards!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "dlrpmad"Btw I might be trading this saturday, so I might be able to tell you whats on the cm lanyards!
oh cool - I will have my blackberry with me so will look out if you post - I am excited and nervous about Monday  :D  you master - me pupil!!

October 2013 - WDW

dlrpmad

The master (lol! :P) is also excited and nervous as well! See if they get the cherry pie pin in on saturday you will be the luckyest girl ever! However, I dont think that will happen, do you?
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "dlrpmad"The master (lol! :P) is also excited and nervous as well! See if they get the cherry pie pin in on saturday you will be the luckyest girl ever! However, I dont think that will happen, do you?
:D  I think the cherry pie is under the tree  :D   I hope they have the new fab5 in on Monday Minnie in blue dress, and if Jasmin and Raj and the Belle Locket ones are there I will prob get them as traders :)

October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

if I get more money than I should do then I might pick up the Belle locket pin for trading in April as I think I will need to build up my LE pins for DLRP but seeing as there £7 then I can see myself going with bery few LE pins hahaha

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Stitch2814"if I get more money than I should do then I might pick up the Belle locket pin for trading in April as I think I will need to build up my LE pins for DLRP but seeing as there £7 then I can see myself going with bery few LE pins hahaha
you should get double this time or at least get next times early - you could perhaps get the little trader bags like I do for £10-15 off ebay and that will build up your traders before you go - I am going to get a couple more as and when I can

xx

October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

I know I will get an early payment (woopie, one upside to getting jobseekers lol) just I dont want it to go all on pins if you get what I mean as I owe my other half money for the room at DLRP and I got to book the eurostar to (never flown and wont do it on my own)