Pin Trading: Share Your Trades!

Started by Masamune, October 04, 2009, 10:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Welsheeyore"@Danny - well done what a public service  :lol:  I wanna see it now!

@Sean - you have done it two more times than me so yes you are the current Dundee expert - I dont know what time we will get there but I know what to do now and cannot wait

@Lindsey - as Danny said trade with him nearly complete but Im confident he wont let me down  :D  and have also traded with Sam very successfully for 2 pins  :D

@anyone who listens  :lol:  have had an email about a trade on Pinpics about one of my chip n dales so goin to look into that now - the first trade I did on there the person in USA got it and is sending mine - she said about not having referenes on there - but how do you look if someone has a reference on there and how do you leave them etc?
xx

Hey emma

on the home page of pin pics to the right hand side there is a list of titles,

click on reference centre

new screen will load, scroll down..

Click check references-You can check someones references by entering their email address

or

click referal form to leave a referal.

you need the persons email, their first and last names to leave them a reference.

:)hope that helps
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

i have no idea about references on there, Im unsure if you can leave feedback on there as it would be cook if you could but I dont think you can lol

EDIT - thats kinda good, I should leave yo guys references on there :P

dlrpmad

Emma,When you are in Dundee, see if you can find the manager steven. He is a really nice guy to talk to as I know him well. I have traded with him both times.
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Aveen2008"
Quote from: "Welsheeyore"@Danny - well done what a public service  :lol:  I wanna see it now!

@Sean - you have done it two more times than me so yes you are the current Dundee expert - I dont know what time we will get there but I know what to do now and cannot wait

@Lindsey - as Danny said trade with him nearly complete but Im confident he wont let me down  :D  and have also traded with Sam very successfully for 2 pins  :D

@anyone who listens  :lol:  have had an email about a trade on Pinpics about one of my chip n dales so goin to look into that now - the first trade I did on there the person in USA got it and is sending mine - she said about not having referenes on there - but how do you look if someone has a reference on there and how do you leave them etc?
xx

Hey emma

on the home page of pin pics to the right hand side there is a list of titles,

click on reference centre

new screen will load, scroll down..

Click check references-You can check someones references by entering their email address

or

click referal form to leave a referal.

you need the persons email, their first and last names to leave them a reference.

:)hope that helps
thank you so much - knew one of you would help me :) :)

I have emailed back and accepted the trade - the person from my first trade said the pin had arrived and she is sending mine over and will do me a reference thing too -

@Sean - thanks I will do that :)  

i wonder if it is at all possible to become OTT with Disney ???????????/

nahhhhhhhhh = stupid thought  :D  :lol:  :D  :lol:

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

dlrpmad

Yep stupid thought, I love disney and I cant get enough of it!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

here is the pin that I traded to get it off the lanyard and you will all agree that it shouldnt of been put on the lanyard in the first place! its been there ages and so I had to trade it to just get it off the lanyard lol

Welsheeyore

:shock:  :shock: @Danny - someone somewhere might need and desperately want just that very pin - that is the wonderful thing about our hobby what is one persons rubbish is anothers treasure :)

however I personally am in no rush to trade it with you  :D

October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

hahahaha emma if anyone wants that pin they are welcome to it for free!!!

As it shouldnt of been traded in the first place, I mean on the back of the pin it says KODAK!! which isnt disney LOL

Masamune

:lol: The idea of anyone wanting a pin of a boy with what appears to be some sort of plunger on his head just makes me laugh.

Stitch2814

actually look up pin 3718!! its actually on pinpics and 6 people want it!!! WHY I do not know but they are mad hahaha but apparently I could trade it for a stitch pin hahaha hmm I think I will be sending the trade off pinpics and see what happens haha

Masamune

:P That would be amazing if you managed to trade away that pin instead of chucking it.

Welsheeyore

:shock: see - told you so  :lol:  (plunger boy pin!!)

October 2013 - WDW

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Masamune" :P That would be amazing if you managed to trade away that pin instead of chucking it.
oooo now then - Danny - your challenge should you chose to accept it - is to trade that pin for a pin you genuinely want and need  :D  :mrgreen:

October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

hahaha I know!! lets hope so then  :mrgreen:

If I succeed it be the best trade EVER!!

Aveen2008

There are people who collect those eurodisney ones. They must have been sponsored by kodak or something. Kodak are present in the DLP park for photo developing in main street usa.
Luv Aveen xoxo