Pin Trading: Share Your Trades!

Started by Masamune, October 04, 2009, 10:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Welsheeyore

jealous much!!!!

good luck with your new job then and hope you will keep in touch with us here with teh latest!! I cannot wait to go to DLP next year for my first trip.
x

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

Ill say the same, jealous much that is sooo going to be an awesome job :)

Stitch2814

Quote from: "dlrpmad"I thought id put my pin pics name up so you can check out my pins. My name is the same as it is on here- dlrpmad. There is not much on now but that will change after christmas, as I have said countless times! Btw im collecting stitch, chip and dale, exciting mickey, robin hood and yearly pins, if any one was curious. I also want the same. Sean

youve got a few stitch pins I dont have :) the stitch with plunger is cute and stitch live is a nice pin hehe

Have a look at mine on pinpics, my ID is Ninty as if I get any stitch spares then possibly be ones I have already hehe

dlrpmad

Hey stitch2814, I really like the stitch pin with a plunger on his head. I was on eBay and he was sitting there buy it now, so I got him for 4 quid including postage! I havent actually seen him as he was wrapped up for christmas! :cry: I saw your pins and I like most of them. I especially like experiment 625 as he was a really good character. How long did It take you to get a hold of him? Anyway see you on the forum! Sean
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

my reuben pin (625) I got off ebay for about £1.70. And Ive only been collecting about a month and a half (i think) and only found him after looking on pinpics :)

great addition to my collection was my deluxe stitch lanyard which if you like stitch then Id recommend getting it as it is indeed awesome.

and call me Danny :)

Belle's World

Quote from: "Dorsetcandy"@Ro it is indeed  :) i was planning to sort thru my pins later as my pinpics not up to date will let u know what pins i have i'm willing to trade for that one either 2nght or 2moz hope thats ok!?

Hi DorsetCandy,
Thats fine i look forward to it!
Ro

dlrpmad

Quote from: "Stitch2814" great addition to my collection was my deluxe stitch lanyard which if you like stitch then Id recommend getting it as it is indeed awesome
Where is this set from, where can I get it and how much did you pay for it?
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

Quote from: "dlrpmad"
Quote from: "Stitch2814" great addition to my collection was my deluxe stitch lanyard which if you like stitch then Id recommend getting it as it is indeed awesome
Where is this set from, where can I get it and how much did you pay for it?

hey sean, the only way to get it is from the parks I think as it is still available (I could be wrong) but I got mine from ebay and only comes from america sadly enough..link below is for the lanyard I have. There is quite a few on ebay at the moment, go to ebay.com and search stitch lanyard pin and you will find them but most or all dont ship to the UK or outside the US for that matter.

http://cgi.ebay.com/DISNEY-STARTER-PINS ... 3efa698e8f

Oh and there is also a blue lanyard with another 8 pins on it LOL which I dont have :P

Dorsetcandy

@Ro not got round to taking pics yet but think i may be able to get you pin 38115-Walt Disney Beauty and Beast home video release as it was on lanyard in store on Sat would u be willing to trade that for santa fe pin if i can get it as i havn't actually got any pins on ur wants list!?
 I will not be online 2moz as have 10hour day and work then Xmas meal so after today won't be online til Weds eve  :)

Dorsetcandy

@Aveen were u still interested in Cheshire cat mardi gras pin as i moved pins i thought ppl on here may want from my trades to collection on pinpics  :)

Belle's World

Quote from: "Dorsetcandy"@Ro not got round to taking pics yet but think i may be able to get you pin 38115-Walt Disney Beauty and Beast home video release as it was on lanyard in store on Sat would u be willing to trade that for santa fe pin if i can get it as i havn't actually got any pins on ur wants list!?
I will not be online 2moz as have 10hour day and work then Xmas meal so after today won't be online til Weds eve :)

Hi,
Not sure which pin you mean as this number comes up with an Epcot pin. My wants is not up to date, i collect Beauty and the Beast, Any Disney cat, Christmas pins and then anything that takes my eye! The cast lanyard pins i am missing are 69189, 69191, 69192 and 69193. Also i do like the Belle flipflop pin you have 60882. What i'm trying to say is don't be too worried at the fact you don't have something i have listed as a want, i have only been on pinpics a couple of weeks so it's not nearly up to date yet. Don't worry i will keep the pin aside for you until we sort out a trade, i'm not that hard to please when it comes to pins so it shouldn't take too long! Ro

dlrpmad

Hey danny, I found the deluxe lanyard set elsewhere for under 20 quid including postage. Its from the seller bizzybee1 whos got a good rep if you look at her shop. Also she does le stitch pins!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Dorsetcandy

@Ro  :oops:  Silly me i'm so busy trying to get everything done today i'm messing up all over the place i meant pin 38118 Beauty& Beast home video release i prob won't get to post pics of other traders til Weds now!

Welsheeyore

hi guys

I have had a reply on pinpics - offering me a choice of a few but I think I will accept pin 805 which is a colour error tink pin (appeals because it is a bit less normal if that makes sense) for my minnie and mickie that came with my lanyard (73074)

as it is my first trade (apart from with Danny!) can you tell me do you all think it is an ok trade?  and also tell me why I am weirdly nervous and excited at the same time  :shock:

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Dorsetcandy

@Welsheeyore any trade you are happy to do is fine everyone has there own way of trading!I was like that with my first trade via pinpics and i'm really enjoying trading..it's gr8 to win a pin on e-bay but think it feels better when trading with sum1 i'd def do that trade u mentioned as i'm a Tink fan too! :D