Pin Trading: Share Your Trades!

Started by Masamune, October 04, 2009, 10:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Welsheeyore

i have 10 now - and having just checked my ebay account realise i have another 12 on the way  :shock:  :shock:

must control the bid now button a bit better  :mrgreen:

will PM you with address so we can do the trade
x

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Masamune

:D The pins that I traded one of my spare Grape pins for have arrived!

:P Scar and Monstro are LE of 500, and Jessica is LE of 300. These pins are AMAZING in person. The Scar and Monstro ones have that lovely shiny/metallic effect. On Monstro it's his tummy and his mouth, and on Scar it's his brown fur. And Jessica looks super sexy as Captain Hook. :) I'm so happy, and I can't believe I was able to get all 3 of these pins for my Grape pin. They all came brand new on card and everything.

Aveen2008

yay they look great!! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Dorsetcandy

@Lindsay they look like 3 gr8 pins still waiting for my jumbo tink as Wendy which i traded 4my spare grape soda but have a package to collect 2moz  :D

And just to let everyone know just added sum more traders to pinpics!

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Dorsetcandy"@Lindsay they look like 3 gr8 pins still waiting for my jumbo tink as Wendy which i traded 4my spare grape soda but have a package to collect 2moz  :D

And just to let everyone know just added sum more traders to pinpics!

I like your cheshire cat mardi gras pin but if your keeping it for Lindsay or she wants it then of course she should get first choice. Sam who do you collect?
Luv Aveen xoxo

Welsheeyore

love the new pins!

dorset what is your member name on pinpics?
x

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

oooh lindsay they look awesome, soo happy for you as you really wanted the Monstro pin and the jessica rabbit will look great next to your other Jessica Rabbit pins :)

and Lindsay here is the one I got for you hope you like it...

Masamune

Thanks guys! :D Like I said, I'm totally chuffed with all three pins.

@ Aveen - :o Sam did offer that pin to me, but I have it already! Her Want info is on the first page.

@ Danny - :cry: I don't like it I love it! Thanks soooo much! *Hugs* :P You're so sweet. *Goes to add this pin to her Owns list* Yay!

Stitch2814

hahaha Im glad you love it Lindsay :) just wanted to get you a pin you wanted for helping me out so much as a new collector so much appreciated.

Also Im going to let you pick out a pin from the 100 traders as a xmas gift, Im going to let elaine do the same as a sort of xmas/pin trading thing hahaha

Masamune

:lol: At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I will once again say how sweet you are. :P I have to say I'm very excited for you recieving those pins. Who knows what you'll get? I wish I could be there when you get the package, as I bet it'll be like early Christmas for you!

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune"Thanks guys! :D Like I said, I'm totally chuffed with all three pins.

@ Aveen - :o Sam did offer that pin to me, but I have it already! Her Want info is on the first page.

@ Danny - :cry: I don't like it I love it! Thanks soooo much! *Hugs* :P You're so sweet. *Goes to add this pin to her Owns list* Yay!

I was pretty sure I seen the cheshire cat pin on your list but just wanted to make sure i mainly like the colors of it really!

Danny, that's beautiful, lindsays a lucky girl hehe!:)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

Hahaha Im just glad Lindsay likes it lol

Im hoping they come before I go home as I can sort them out on the ferry to keep me awake  :mrgreen:

Masamune

@ Aveen - :D It's a really cool pin, so you should definatly try and trade it off Sam.

@ Danny - :lol: The first thing you should do is count them!

Stitch2814

hahahah of course I should count them LOL I never even thought of that :P

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"Hahaha Im just glad Lindsay likes it lol

Im hoping they come before I go home as I can sort them out on the ferry to keep me awake  :mrgreen:

aww bless hehe!
Luv Aveen xoxo