Pin Trading: Share Your Trades!

Started by Masamune, October 04, 2009, 10:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Welsheeyore

i have joined but how on earth do i know what number my pins are - do i have to search all 677 pages!!

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

hey there, I will trade for trading sake as I would like to help out people who need or want pins I have :)

thats the one I have hehe

And no if you use the search engine and put inthe character name and what the pin might be for example I have a Stitch Santa pin where he is dressed as santa so I would search stitch santa and then look through the images that it brings up.

Hope that helps a little.

littlemermaid83

What a great thread, will update my pin pics later and then add my name to the list on here. :D
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Welsheeyore

Thank you so much stitch
When I get home I will PM you
So cited! My first trade!
Will have good look at pin pics later too
X

October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

I will take it with me to ireland and send it from there welsheeyore as Im going away on friday for two weeks. so you will have the pin no matter what :)

I will check back on here around 6pm-8pm as Im at the dentist so probably will be as high as a kite afterwards lol

and welsheeyore you can call me Danny :) even though to be called stitch is awesome hehehe

and  :D/  :D/ 200th post

Welsheeyore

yey for 200th post - i think this is my 8th  =D>

i cannot wait to get home and see if my pins from ebay have come in post

pm on its way Danny and good luck at Dentist!
x

October 2013 - WDW

Welsheeyore

I got more pins in the post today and so pleased and I have worked out pinpics now and been able to put up all my pins except the the mickey and Minnie ones that came with the starter kit - does anyone know the number of those by chance?
x

ps now trying to attach picture!

nope not sure how to do it - any hints please  :?:

October 2013 - WDW

Dorsetcandy

Hiya LittleMermaid  :D
@Aveen gonna leave a feedback for you on pinpics regarding trade we did via this forum if u cud do same for me that wud be gr8!!

@Danny did u get ur pins today?

Welsheeyore

right i got my signatures all sorted - but still dont know how to put pictures on here ???

help!

October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

hey there sam, the pins arrived today, been to dentist today so not been that great but the pins made me smile (well with numb face  :P )

@welsheeyore - for images I would use photobucket. all you do is upload your images from your computer and they will then have 4 codes and you use the 4th code that starts with [img], hope that helps in some way..

link to photobucket here -  http://photobucket.com

Welsheeyore

ok here goes

that should work and that is my collection so far - just cant put the one of Mickey and Minnie on pinpics as cant find it!  
x

October 2013 - WDW

Welsheeyore

and that shows my Eeyore one which is first in the collection for Eeyore pins x

October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

hey welsheeyore, here the link for the minnie and mickey pin :)
http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/group.cg ... &pin=73074

Welsheeyore

you are an absolute star - have also found the stitch one we couldnt trace and he isnt in a star trek outfit  =D>

October 2013 - WDW

Aveen2008

aw lovely pins! I love your eeyore lanyard too! :D  :D  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo