Pin Trading: Share Your Trades!

Started by Masamune, October 04, 2009, 10:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clarebelle

@ Aveen.
Sorry I havent been online to keep you informed on the trade.
The pins you sent arrived safely, thank you! and I managed to get to the post office yesterday to post yours off, I sent them first class recorded delivery so hopefully they should be with you shortly, sorry for the delay.
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Clarebelle"@ Aveen.
Sorry I havent been online to keep you informed on the trade.
The pins you sent arrived safely, thank you! and I managed to get to the post office yesterday to post yours off, I sent them first class recorded delivery so hopefully they should be with you shortly, sorry for the delay.

Hey, no problem, your pins arrived with me today thank you!:)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

okay hoping to win a 100 pin trader bag in 30 minutes so fingers crossed I will win them lol as Im in need and since they are from trublue who is a green seller then I know I can trust (still doubting) the pins I will get hahaha

I will edit here when the auction ends :P

Stitch2814

I know I really should edit my above post but I dont want to lol

I have just won a 100 trader bag from trublue2006 who is a green seller for $86.51 which is 57.79 euro so will cost me in total about 65 euro Id say so Im well happy with that as I will now have loads of traders which I hope will arrive before I have to come home as it would be awesome as I could look at them all on the ferry trip back as I will need to kill 7 hours hahaha

Of course I will hold any cheshire cat or gaston pins (if Im lucky enough) for you lindsay, any eeyore pins for you emma and sam and aveen I dont know which ones you are particulary collect so if you let me know I can save any pins that fit the description as well :)

So fingers crossed they will arrive by the end of next week and fingers crossed as he is a green seller on disboards I wont get many or if any scrappers  [-o< but I know thats just me lol as there bound to be at least one in the 100 pins.

And lets hope there is at least a few stitch pins in there otherwise I will just have traders and no keepers lol

Im just very happy now as I dont have to worry about trader pins and will have loads for my next pin trading day when I come back in december hehe

and not to sound like favortism but lindsay you get first dibbs on the pins as youve helped me out on many occasion and would like to return the favour in giving you first look at my lot of pins when Im back (please no one take offence to that)

Dorsetcandy

Danny pleased for you know how much you wanted a bag of traders :D
I collect Tinkerbell/Peter Pan and twirl and cheerleading pins mainly but theres my fella aswell who collects star wars,nghtmare b4 xmas and pirates!
I have a cpl more stitch pins aswell that will be putting on2 pinpics later,i know ur away 4a bit but sure u will be on here at sum point....ur poor other half is a pin trading widow :roll: lol
And re the scrapper pins Colin had one amongst bag of 30traders from that particular seller and when he e mailed she replied and refunded him straight away(think he got about 6dollars bk bcause of the one pin)and it happened to be a Tink pin so i have it on my board anyway! =D>  

Masamune

:D Ooh, that's awesome to hear Danny! :P You must be so excited to have 100 pins on the way, and not knowing what you'll get. Hopefully you'll get a good few Stitch pins in there, and lots of other lovely pins. :) That's really sweet that you've given me first dibs, but as you know my traders are a bit limited at the moment, so obviously you should accept other offers if people are offering you better pins.

^^ Still, I'm very excited to see what you get! o.o How much was the P&P?

Belle's World

Hi Danny,
So glad you got the pins you wanted. I will be bguying a lot of either 50 or 100 pins by Monday at the latest and don't worry i haven't forgotten about your stitch pin you will definately get one from me at some point it is my mission! Also hoping there will be something Lindsey will like as i amk still totally in love with the Beauty and the Beast 50 banner pin you have! Hopefully we will get pins which other people are looking for so more trades can take place.
Ro

Welsheeyore

hey all

Danny thats brilliant I bet you are so happy - I know you were desperate to get some.

cant wait to find out what you get in it all

x

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Aveen2008

Great to hear about the pins danny, are they coming from uk or america? I can't wait to see what you get either, I love surprised hehe!! :D/  :D/  :D/
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:D Don't worry Belle's World, that pin is still being saved for you. :P I'm sure there would be something I like out of 50-100 pins!

Belle's World

Thanks Masamune i won a batch at 4am this morning so just need to wait fir them to arrive now.
ro

Stitch2814

I won mine at 2.30am lol silly america times hahaha

The shipping for the 100 pins cost me $15 and came to a total of 71 euro so Im quite pleased hehehe and fingers crossed they come before I come back home :P

I hope there are a few stitch pins in there as well as I have 30 stitch pins now lol so I wanna hit 50 now as that is my next target haha

Will post a pic up here when I have them :)

Clarebelle

Just a question, when buying pins from the US, do you have to pay import tax if it is over £35?
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Clarebelle"Just a question, when buying pins from the US, do you have to pay import tax if it is over £35?

I think its actually anything over £18 (sterling) and if the sender doesn't tick the box on the customs ticket that says gift (although im not sure that ticking the box stops the customs charges though)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Dorsetcandy

We have only ever been charged once and that was for a big box of disney items(only £8 but post offices charges over double that for handling fees) i think because pins are not usually a big package and most time marked as gift they don't get spotted as such although saying that most we have ever bought at one time was 30pins but do always bear in mind the ruling is as Aveen said above so be prepared to spend bit more!

Going on trip to Bristol in few weeks which means i get to visit a Disney store not been to b4 looking forward to that the most..u would think i wouldn't want to see Disney store on one of my few days off in nxt few wks..but the lure of thier cast lanyard is too much  :D