Pin Trading: Share Your Trades!

Started by Masamune, October 04, 2009, 10:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

Hey guys, missed yas with the forum being down hehe!

clarebelle nice traders!!:) did you trade much in DLP?:)

I was going to put these up yday to show yas but couldn't with the forum being down, I have bought quite a few pins lately from america on ebay heres some of my recent buys and I have to say I love them.......

First heres the pin Danny got me from the charity event in the disney store....

pics of my recent buys...

pic of them all together...

enjoy hehe! I have spent over £150 this month on pins...opps!! :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  Not really the best idea with Christmas coming up! I got a bit carried away...waiting on more to arrive!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Clarebelle

Nice pins Aveen, if you dont mind me asking, where did you get the Alice with pansys pin? I am in love! ooo and the one with Dinah!

Trading in Paris was mental!! as soon as we arrived we you could see the CMs looking and talking between themselves! and one man on main street that I saw, his jaw just dropped and he kept on staring at our Lanyards all the way to the castle lol It was amazing and helariously funny, we were treated like VIP! 8) and we actually had to turn down trades :shock:  I'll tell you the full story in my TR, if I ever get the time to sort through the rediculous amount of photos and videos that I took.
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Barnsey313

Hey guys just posted my updated collection over in the pin trading collection thread:

//http://www.photosmagiques.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=399&hilit=pin+trading+pin+collection&start=280

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Clarebelle"Nice pins Aveen, if you dont mind me asking, where did you get the Alice with pansys pin? I am in love! ooo and the one with Dinah!

Trading in Paris was mental!! as soon as we arrived we you could see the CMs looking and talking between themselves! and one man on main street that I saw, his jaw just dropped and he kept on staring at our Lanyards all the way to the castle lol It was amazing and helariously funny, we were treated like VIP! 8) and we actually had to turn down trades :shock:  I'll tell you the full story in my TR, if I ever get the time to sort through the rediculous amount of photos and videos that I took.

aw wow is that cus yoru lanyards where Limited edition because on the day of the pin trading night I went to, i wore my limited edition lanyard into the park during the day and I got the same thing with cast members coming over asking to trade etc and like you had to turn them down, I felt kinda mean doing it but good also hehehe :wink:  :wink:

Both the alice pins come from different sellers and I think they both were the last of that pin each seller had but i am sure if you look on ebay (clicking worldwide) you will find someone selling them. The alice and dina one is from a pin trading night celebration thingbut the pin was available to the public but theres only 500 of them :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Clarebelle

Yeh we only wore UK LE, and carried some core editions, I will show you the lanyards in my TR also, I was sad enough to take photos lol. I actually started to hide my lanyard it was getting so much attention :oops:

Quote from: "Aveen2008"

Do you still have the alphabet "P" pins Aveen? or Cinderella, I would be interested in trading if so.
Also I forgot to mention before that we have a spare Stitch Europe Invasion pin if anyone would like ... http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin= ... 8311167.v2
I would very much like it to go to a good home :stitch:
[/color]

Aveen2008

Yep I still have both those pins if you would like them :D I actually traded to get the cinderella in DLP I think lol.

Aw the stitch Ireland pin is cool, I think Danny is looking for it so he should get first dibs lol! :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

Clarebelle

aww well if someone is looking for it I would be more that happy to oblige, I will try to post a photo of it later. Its up for sale or trade, which ever is easier.

Yeh we would be interested in both pins if you see anything you like from our traders?

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Clarebelle"aww well if someone is looking for it I would be more that happy to oblige, I will try to post a photo of it later. Its up for sale or trade, which ever is easier.

Yeh we would be interested in both pins if you see anything you like from our traders?

I like your snow white and mickey in the shorts with a flag if thats ok?
Luv Aveen xoxo

Clarebelle

Yep thats fine with me, so just to clarify thats Snow White Pin Pins No: 21775
and Mickey Pin Pics No: 67259
Although I was asking about Cinderella to go with Snow White lol so if you wanted I could just trade Snow White for the alphabet pin if you would like to keep both? but whatever you want hun I will leave it up to you :D

Heres the info you are missing for me Masamune...

Pin Pins ID : clarebelle (not all upto date yet though)
Collect: Anything that catches my eye (i'm just like a magpie, sparkly things attract me lol),
DLP Attrations/Events/Parades, Stitch, UK
Searching for: Stich invades DLP series (or just any of Stitch), Disney Cats (Figaro, Cheshire cat esp), Alice in Wonderland Characters, Pinnocio Characters, Aurora, Belle, DLP Events/Parades, Wendy from Peter Pan, Pin'gerbread
Holy Grail: 27073 741488 67020 67027 67040 70511 25754 34075 30968
Sucessful Trades: none to date yet :(

Aveen2008

ah no if you want it for snow white then i'll have one of the huey, duwey and louie pins then if thats ok?
Luv Aveen xoxo

Clarebelle

hehe its ok hun, I can see I am going to get into a muddle here lol

50212, Huey, Dewey and Louie, Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2006, LE 2000

Huey, Louie and Dewey, The Haunted Mansion OE Pin
But as the link says, I unfortunatly cannot guarantee the authenticity of this pin as I traded for it  :? As far as I can tell it is the real deal, it has the official pin trading logo and date stamp (2008) (c) Disney China on the back so its totally your choice hun

Stitch2814

Quote from: "Clarebelle"Yeh we only wore UK LE, and carried some core editions, I will show you the lanyards in my TR also, I was sad enough to take photos lol. I actually started to hide my lanyard it was getting so much attention :oops:

Quote from: "Aveen2008"

Do you still have the alphabet "P" pins Aveen? or Cinderella, I would be interested in trading if so.
Also I forgot to mention before that we have a spare Stitch Europe Invasion pin if anyone would like ... http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin= ... 8311167.v2
I would very much like it to go to a good home :stitch:
[/color]

OOOOOH!! I would sooo want the stitch invasion pin but sadly I aint got any traders just yet so could you save it for me please??? Im looking at buying some traders tonight just got to wait for the auction to end lol.

Aveen2008

The open edition is fine:)

And you want...
Pin 66595: WDW - Hidden Mickey Series III - Alphabet Penny (P)
and
Pin 38993: DLRP - Pin Trading Starter Kit (Princesses 2005) Cinderella Pin
 is that right?

I have no reason to believe either pin I am trading is fake either but as you say you never know.

If your happy enough with the trade can you pm me your address as I have to go to the post office tomorrow anyway and I can post it whilst I am there :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Clarebelle

Quote from: "Aveen2008"The open edition is fine:)

And you want...
Pin 66595: WDW - Hidden Mickey Series III - Alphabet Penny (P)
and
Pin 38993: DLRP - Pin Trading Starter Kit (Princesses 2005) Cinderella Pin
 is that right?

I have no reason to believe either pin I am trading is fake either but as you say you never know.

If your happy enough with the trade can you pm me your address as I have to go to the post office tomorrow anyway and I can post it whilst I am there :D

Have sent you a PM and will get your pins ready to send out ASAP :stitch:
here they are ..

(sorry they are really bad photos)

Quote from: "Stitch2814"OOOOOH!! I would sooo want the stitch invasion pin but sadly I aint got any traders just yet so could you save it for me please??? Im looking at buying some traders tonight just got to wait for the auction to end lol.

OK I will save him for you hun no problem! Would you like to take a look at him ..

[/color]

Stitch2814

oooh the pin looks very nice Im hoping to buy some traders (either 25 or 50 off ebay in a few days so once I do I will let you know when I get them and post a picture on here and the seller is a green seller so he is trusted by the other forum  :D/