Pin Trading: Share Your Trades!

Started by Masamune, October 04, 2009, 10:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

:lol: Time to stock up Danny.

Masamune

:) I've added two new sections to the first post. For "What Do You Collect?", I'd like no more than 5 pins that you guys collect. For me I listed 5 characters, but I know some people collect ride pins/cast lanyard pins/etc, so that's fine too. For "What Are You Searching For?", I'd like no more than 5 pins of things that you don't necassarily collect, but would like to own a pin or two of anyway. :o Again, I listed 5 characters, but it doesn't HAVE to be 5 characters.

Belle's World

Hi All,

Thanks Masamune for saving the Beauty and the Beast pin, i am going to Leeds in 2 weeks and London agin 2 weeks after that so i will look out for your wish list pins.

I collect: Belle, Beast, Mrs Potts, Lumiere, Cogsworth.
I am seraching for: Aristocats, Cheshire Cat, Figaro, Lucifer and Christmas pins.

Ro

Stitch2814

well for me my collect list and want list must have to be the smallest :P

Collect : Stitch and UP pins
Want : Stitch and UP pins

Stitch2814

Just noticed you told me to stock up XD

I know I really do need to lol and Ive got an american seller who sells trader bags of 25,50,75,100 even 125 and 150 bags lol Ive been told by Sam off facebook that the seller is reliable and pins are good off the seller so I will probably get some traders when I come back or just before I come back from ireland as I cant justify buying any more otherwise I will have no spending money for when I am going there :P

Dorsetcandy

Hiya
Thanks Danny for letting me know about this forum and Hi to those i already know and every1 else that hope to get to know better soon :D ,my pinpics id is same as user name on here and think my collection pretty up to date i'm looking for twirl/cheer pins,Tinkerbell/Peter Pan,castles and Daisy Duck

Stitch2814

Hey there sam :) glad you can join us hehe.

Aveen2008

What do I collect:

Walt photo pins
    Alice Pins
    stitch/lilo pins
    pins of characters dressed as other characters
    year of a million dreams wdw pins
    pins that actually feature pin trading - eg showing a character with a lanyard.
    DLP pins of events etc
    Cuties pins

Pins I am searching for: (mainly same as above, plus)

Lion king pins esp limited editions
    pins featuring fantilusion DLP
    some of the walt Hommage pins from DLP
    Minnies party train DLP
    once upon a dream parade DLP
    Through the years 15th anniversary pins DLP
    The rescuers pins
    Little mermaid pins esp LE ones
    Musical moments pins

Hope that list is ok? :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

Ok I know Im new but what are Fantilusion pins?? are they from Fantasia or am I barking up the wrong tree??

Aveen2008

Fantilusion is the night time parade that takes place during the summer months and christmas season in Disneyland Paris! It's like the electrical light parade from the american park. :D I was just looking for any pins involving it, although I do have one already :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

oooh right then lol now I know what to look for lol it was the only one that confused me :) I shall get pictures of what I recieved today later on :)

Aveen2008

Aw great did you get some pins today in the post? :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

I did indeed :) well my boyfriend so I dont have them just yet but he will be taking pictures for me later hehe

So I hear you thinking what did I get...well I got my UP pins from disneystore.com pre-order of the DVD, my stitch lanyard and a stitch nametag pin  :mrgreen:

Also traded for another lilo and stitch pin at my disneystore today which saved me £4 on ebay lol plus another 3 more of the new UP pins  :D/

Aveen2008

That sounds great!! Is it cheaper to buy from disneystore.com and post to ireland or is it just as expensive?

Can't wait to see the pics! :D  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

well the pins from UP where off ebay for some person selling them lol as to get the dvd for the free pins it would of cost $50 for postage.

But when I get stuff from america I send it there as for some reason there is no custom charges.