What i collect
Twirl/Cheer pins
Tinkerbell/Peter Pan pins
Castle pins
Daisy Duck pins

What i'm looking for at the moment
Twirl Mania 2001 pin
Twirl Mania 2002 pin

I'm forever seeing pins that i just like the look of although i'm trying really hard just to stick to those listed above!
 @Stitch2814 also look forward to seeing pins of ur Up pins as was 1st film we saw with our children and cinema and think we are making Up a family collection of pins!  :D

Masamune

:) Hiya Sam, welcome to the forum!

:P First post is all nice and updated.

Aveen2008

Hi Sam, welcome to the forum, great to have another trader on here! :D

Lindsay - great job updating the first page :D/
Luv Aveen xoxo

Dorsetcandy

Hiya Danny,Lindsay and Aveen thanks for the welcome
It may take a while for me to suss out how 2do things on here as i'm pretty slow when comes to computers have only been online since June and already :? about how u can get pics on here!

The first post is Gr8 Lindsay :D

Stitch2814

looking at the first page, I think Im the one with the shortest want/collect list :P give me time and I will probs have a longer list hehe

Masamune

:lol: Trust Aveen to have the longest. :P I may have to add to mine.

@ Sam - :) Easier way to get pictures of pins would be to simply post the PinPics links of the pins you want to show. If you want to show off your own pics, you just need to upload them to a site like http://www.photobucket.com or some other image site.

@ Danny - Still don't have your PinPics ID on here! Is it the same as your username?

Stitch2814

Hahaha lindsay Ive said it twice my pinpics ID is Ninty

Dorsetcandy

@Lindsay thanks for the advise will have to investigate photobucket thing but not now..lol as bit l8 and had bit of vodka,i have a pin coming soon think u may be interested in pinpics num-69027

Stitch2814

hehehe thats looks awesome :P him as a baseball cap

Masamune

:lol: Added.

:) I forgot to mention to Belle's World, good luck trading when you visit London and Leeds! Like I said, I'll keep hold of this pin for you for as long as I need to.

@ Sam - Ooh, I really want that pin! :( It's been scrapped though, so I've been trying to track it down cheaply. I don't mind paying a little for a possible scrapper, but I wouldn't like to pay a lot. ^^ If you were wanting to trade yours though, scrapper or not, I'd love to have it. I just don't have many LE pins to offer!

Stitch2814

Aye wish I could go to the pin meet but sadly I can not, lets hope the next one could be in manchester somewhere :P

And hope the people who are going that I know can find the st paddys pin for me hehehe

Dorsetcandy

@lindsay i hope it's not a scrapper it is from a seller on the green list on disboards who i have also bought cpl Up pins and Star Wars set for my fella i ordered cpl more including cheshire cat to round the money up but they havn't arrived as yet xpect them this wk

Masamune

:) Like I said, I'd love either way. I just don't have much to offer in the way of LE pins, and it wouldn't be fair for me to give you a Core pin of it. :o I'll sort out my LE pins and take a pic for you. I think I literally have only about 5-7.

Belle's World

Hi Danny,
It would be great if you could let us know which ebay seller has been recommended as i would much prefer to buy from someone with a good reputation. Thanks Ro

Stitch2814

the seller ive been recommended to is an american seller called trueblu2006.

Since this is the trader threead...and Im going out on a limb here..had anyone got the St patricks day stitch pin from the Disney Store Uk for trade?