China + HKDL (28. Aug - 15. Sep 2009)

Started by Pamani, August 27, 2009, 04:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DLP-Photos.com

Quote from: "Pamani"WOOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOO :D/  :D/  :D/

WE ARE NOW 4! :D

He is so wonderful and is playing with all the stuff we got him, right now, and a few pics will be up in about 5 min. in the Picasa album :o Tommorow we are going to sign the final papers and then he will be 100% ours :P

Tillykke - congratulations!

Your report is very nice so far - lovely photos both from china, HKDL and of your new little brother, who seems very sweet.
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

The Butlin Boy

Wow, congratulations pamani =D>

And thank you very much for keeping us up-to-date with what you've been getting up to (glad you got to HKDL in the end) through your reports and pictures. I hope you enjoy the rest of your trip too :)

Aveen2008

aw your little brother is beautiful!! congratulations!! :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Nala_84

Aw, that's great Pamani, Disneyland and a little brother :)! I hope he enjoys living with you and you have a great time together  :)
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Pamani

Hello again :o Maybe the last post from China :?:

The last couple of days has of course been very busy and then i got sick, so therefore  i can first write again now :(  But i feel better now and i will enjoy our last day here in Beijing tomorrow :wink: There haven't been uploaded to many pictures and that is because... Nanning was boring :P  Well there was not much to do and not much to take pictures of...

Also Noah (My brother :P ) is getting very comfortable with us and we can feel that he feels more safe with us, after a little week together and now he is (loudly :lol: ) telling us if there is something he doesn't want to do. Also he talks all the time and our guide says that he talks very well chinese cantonese fx "cars" and "that's fun".

Tuesday afternoon 3:00 p.m. our time and 8:00 a.m. London time we are flying back to Denmark and we're hopefully getting some European breakfast Wednesday :lol:

New pictures are up from the last couples of days and maybe tommorow i will write again :P

And thank you all for the greetings :oops:  :oops:  :oops:
/Patrick Nielsen

DLRP:

July 2001 - Cheyenne
July 2002 - Sequoia Lodge
July 2003 - Sequoia Lodge
July 2005 - David Crockett
July 2007 - Sequoia Lodge
July 2008 - Sequoia Lodge
July 2009 - Newport Bay
July 2010 - Sequoia Lodge

HKDL]