Breeno's Trip Report 9th-13th July 2009

Started by -breeno-, July 08, 2009, 01:40:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smurfy74

that queue is kinda daunting if youve not been in the studios at that time in the morning, just bear in mind the ride isnt open so you are queueing from just outside the ride by cars, as soon as they open the queue area it moves pretty quick - then only 45 mins to go or 15 in our case last time  :D  :D  :D

loving the report so far  :D/  :D/  :D/

The Butlin Boy

Great update Luke :)

What do you mean you'd never been on Rock 'n' Roller Coaster or Armageddon before!!! :shock: Tut tut tut... :wink:

Great photos as well (love the Tower of Terror shots... oh and the shades too!) :P

And those moaning about the Toon Train photos, what's the point of going all the way to the Studios if you don't get any backstage photos? :lol:

I'm looking forward to seeing the rest  :mrgreen:

RnRCj

Wahey! You finally got on RnRC! :mrgreen: Glad you liked it.

You wait till after September when it'll be even better than it is now. :wink:

Anthony

Quote from: "bigrossco"OMG lines of people in the Studio's that must be a DLP first!!!
Not if you count lines to get out. :mrgreen:

Quote from: "-breeno-"Yep you guessed it, thats the queue for [strike:2kti1wbv]flying carpets[/strike:2kti1wbv] Crush. So that was a no for today.
Haha. And they say guests in Paris can't queue properly! Wow. It's crap if you want to ride it, but the fact Crush can still draw 85 mins+ after two years is kinda reassuring.

The Armageddon sign is looking terrible in your photo (no offence). Has someone been scrubbing the black off?

Owain

Hope you had a great trip breeno !

Just finished reading your report, its great !

Cant wait for the next installment  :)

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "Owain"Hope you had a great trip breeno !

Just finished reading your report, its great !

Cant wait for the next installment  :)

You have no choice, but to wait....and wait....and wait.....

(pete's dragon has just realised that his trip report needs to published the minute his plane arrives back in Norn Iron, or he feels he will never hear the end of it.)

(why am I talking about myself in the 3rd person??)

-breeno-

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"(pete's dragon has just realised that his trip report needs to published the minute his plane arrives back in Norn Iron, or he feels he will never hear the end of it.)

Oh indeed you will.  Expect to see a lad in a Liverpool shirt with a cardboard sign outside the exit with "C'mon PD where's this Trip Report!?" on it :lol:
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

littlehairmaid

Great stuff Breeno!  :D/

As for the Queing?? everytime I go to Disneyland there is a queue miles long for the "fastpass" and then a similar queue next to it for "fastpass" machine 2! and then about 6 people in line for the "fastpass" machine 3!!!! which we use all the time for Crush and get on it pretty quickly! its HILARIOUS!  :D/

smurfy74

im confused there arent any fastpass machines for Crush?!?!?! or were you there for the trial period??

bigrossco

Quote from: "smurfy74"im confused there arent any fastpass machines for Crush?!?!?! or were you there for the trial period??

this was only a trial which went wrong lol so no longer there
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

Aveen2008

It will soon be a month since you went! :shock:  Not good! :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Quote from: "Aveen2008"It will soon be a month since you went! :shock:  Not good! :P
Well it may be just as well I advised him to take a notebook this time..  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Pete's Dragon

Or a camcorder. Film the report, then stick it onto YouTube.....no need for typing whatsoever.

Although, would anyone understand the accent?
 :P

-breeno-

Now that i should of done! :lol:  I'd say you would be the only person who would even have the slightest idea what i was saying (well, Aveen too).

"Well, i'm outside Tower of Terror here, i'm tar boiled with the hate, there's a while bad queue for Crush over there and there's some cub blurting beside me here."

Little game now to play while you wait for me to get the next installment up.  Who can successfully translate that from Fermanagh speak to correct English? :lol:
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "-breeno-"Now that i should of done! :lol:  I'd say you would be the only person who would even have the slightest idea what i was saying (well, Aveen too).

I wouldnt be too sure of that. I can't understand people from Ballymoney, and that's only 8 miles away  :P