Breeno's Trip Report 9th-13th July 2009

Started by -breeno-, July 08, 2009, 01:40:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

Quote from: "-breeno-"Greetings from Hotel Santa Fe!

Just posting to say im having a great time :D  Home tomorrow though  :(

@rnrcj - yep i've  been on your beloved RnRC, and i LOVE it :mrgreen:  Also, dont know if you know but the smoke machines are back on and working.  More when i return...

Anyway much go, this keyboard is really awkward to type on (and sticky), chat you all tomorrow!

Can't wait to hear all about it!! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

The Butlin Boy

What are you doing on here??? :shock: Go enjoy yourself whilst you're still at the magic. Us clowns will still be here when you get back :wink:

I hope you enjoy the rest of your trip, and I'm glad to hear that you've had a great time so far :)

RnRCj

Quote from: "-breeno-"@rnrcj - yep i've  been on your beloved RnRC, and i LOVE it :mrgreen:  Also, dont know if you know but the smoke machines are back on and working.
Yes, I found out about that actually! Very pleased! The lightshow is probably still poor though, but hopefully it'll be working 100% after September. :mrgreen:

Aveen2008

* Waiting in suspense!* :-"  :-"  :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

-breeno-

Hey everyone!

Just want to let you all know that i'm now back, got a case of the DLP blues now though :(

Anyway i had an amazing time, got a lot to do though before i can start my trip report.  Unpacking, uploading photos etc.  Early calculations suggest i have the best part of 700-800 photos, although that's including the ones i haven't bothered deleting, and shall go into the "folder of fail", more on that in the report ;)

Also David, yeah we do usually stay at Newport Bay, but we went for Santa Fe as it was the cheaper option this year :)

Once i get things sorted i'll start my trip report as soon as possible.  Then i can take you on a tale of fond old memories, new ones i'll never forget, the scenes of 06 reliving and how this trip has inspirered me to sort my life out.
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Pete's Dragon

:D/  :D/  Breeno's Back  :D/  :D/

See any burnt out bonfires on the way home ???

-breeno-

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon":D/  :D/  Breeno's Back  :D/  :D/

See any burnt out bonfires on the way home ???

Nope :lol: , but we seen the odd march (we're stuck in a jam over it for ages too).
- Walt Disney

Javey74

Quote from: "-breeno-"Hey everyone!

Got a lot to do though before i can start my trip report.  Unpacking, uploading photos etc.  Early calculations suggest i have the best part of 700-800 photos, although that's including the ones i haven't bothered deleting, and shall go into the "folder of fail", more on that in the report ;)

Also David, yeah we do usually stay at Newport Bay, but we went for Santa Fe as it was the cheaper option this year :)
As I said, there's a lot of things to do when you get back, before you can even contemplate starting your report..  :wink:  :mrgreen:

As for the Santa Fe, what did you think of it in general compared to the Newport Bay, obviously a lower grading and that, but what did you make of it for it's value..  :?:

Pleased to hear your trip has got you thinking positive with a new way forward..  :D/

-breeno-

Quote from: "Javey74"[As for the Santa Fe, what did you think of it in general compared to the Newport Bay, obviously a lower grading and that, but what did you make of it for it's value..  :?:

Yeah your right it is a lower grade to NPB but really i didn't mind.  It's still a great little hotel.  Although something happened there which kinda overshadowed our stay there.  All will be explained in the coming days (or possibly weeks, depending on whether laptop decides to work for a change).
- Walt Disney

MizzRabbit

Quote from: "-breeno-"
Quote from: "Javey74"[As for the Santa Fe, what did you think of it in general compared to the Newport Bay, obviously a lower grading and that, but what did you make of it for it's value..  :?:

Yeah your right it is a lower grade to NPB but really i didn't mind.  It's still a great little hotel.  Although something happened there which kinda overshadowed our stay there.  All will be explained in the coming days (or possibly weeks, depending on whether laptop decides to work for a change).

Ooh, I want to know!! Hope it wont be weeks so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that your labtop will behave nicely. :D Good to have you back and hope you had a great time!

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

Pete's Dragon

Oh come on Breeno, the suspense is killing us.   ](*,)  ](*,)  ](*,)

:wink:

burntsienna

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"Oh come on Breeno, the suspense is killing us.   ](*,)  ](*,)  ](*,)

:wink:
I second that!  :lol:
I need my dose of Disney!
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

-breeno-

Don't blame me, blame Compaq, Currys and Kodak (all can be explained if you want me to) ;) :P

As soon as either my laptop gets fixed/replaced or i somehow find 10 quip to buy a v3 battery i'll make a start, for now though you'll just have to sit it out :P

EDIT: 60% chance of Trip Report starting tomorrow.
- Walt Disney

bigrossco

BOOOOOOOOO I just cant wait now lol

*BigRossCo sends Breeno some battery's and fix's his laptop
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

Pete's Dragon

Argh !!! If I didn't have to babysit the kids tonight, I'd be really tempted to drive down to Enniskillen and fix that Bl*&%y Laptop myself  :shock: