Breeno's Trip Report 9th-13th July 2009

Started by -breeno-, July 08, 2009, 01:40:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-breeno-

Hey,

As some of you may know, i'm off to the magic place on Thursday :D/  Can't wait! :mrgreen:   So, i thought i'd make this topic a little early, just incase there is anything you would like me to take photos of for you etc or find out something for you :)

So if there's anything you'd like me to do while i'm there, just say! :D

Also, the full report will appear as soon as possible when i return, and i might make the odd post in here when i'm at DLP, depending on whether i can find a wifi spot for my Ipod Touch or not.

Index

Day 1

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

Day 2

Part 1 | Part 2

Day 3

Coming soon

Day 4

Coming soon

Day 5

Coming soon
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

CentralPlazaPerson

Hey -breeno- have a good time!!! I hope to be going at Halloween.
Take some good pics of main street, I love that place :P

MizzRabbit

Have an awsome trip Breeno! And if you could get some good pics of the shops on Main Street that would be awsome. I love all the little details in the shops. Especially the candy one. Take care and have a blast!

OH, and a pics of PM! I miss it so!

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

Epcot_Boy

If you see this before you go have a great time :wink:  I'm looking forward to your trip report so as to set me up for my coming visit later this month =D>
When your clicking away with the camera I would love to see some pics of the castle after 'Enchanted', I just love the castle all lit up 8)

Anyhow have a great time..........I'm sure you will :lol:

Epcot_Boy :ears:

David

Javey74

Have a fantastic time breeno, just take plenty of photos and if you're like me when you get back to your hotel room on the night, sit on the bed with your feet up and write a few notes on what happened that day.  It helps me remember when I get back home of all the ups and downs, excitment and strange occurences of each day..  :wink:  :D

Once again, have a Disney Magical time as ever, and I'll await your Trip Report with those all important photos..  :wink:  :D

The Helmsman

QuoteSo if there's anything you'd like me to do while i'm there, just say!

Well could you please oh please  :D , take some pictures of the Walt Disney Classics Collection displays at Harrington's Fine China & Porcelains and at New York Boutique. I'd like to see what items they have during this period.
I hope you have a fantastic time (well you will have, because you are going to Disneyland :wink: ).
~It Be Too Late To Alter Course~

-breeno-

Thanks everyone for your comments :D

I'll try and do everything that has been requested, although last night in my last minute checks i noticed by camera won't turn on!! :shock:  I'm hoping and praying that it's because the batteries are dead, but if the worst comes to the worse i'll have my mobile phone (not a great camera though, only 5MP).

Also Javey, yep i've got myself a little notepad and will be taking notes :D  Going to note down all the requests in a minute.

This is most likely be my last post until i return unless i can get online with my Ipod Touch (unlikely though).  In which case i hope everyone takes care and stays safe and i'll be back here on the 13th :D

See ya :D/
- Walt Disney

Pete's Dragon

Ah Breeno, you're gonna miss all the flags and bonfires and big drums and silly people marching down streets where people dont want them to march, commerating something that happened over 400 years ago (and you thought English football commentators were bad, banging on about '66)

Hope you have a great time, loads of photos please !!!!

The Butlin Boy

I hope you have a fantastic trip Breeno, I'm looking forward to your trip report when you get back :)

CentralPlazaPerson

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"Ah Breeno, you're gonna miss all the flags and bonfires and big drums and silly people marching down streets where people dont want them to march, commerating something that happened over 400 years ago (and you thought English football commentators were bad, banging on about '66)

Hope you have a great time, loads of photos please !!!!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  I won't be there either!!

Aveen2008

Can't wait to hera your trip report Breeno!! Hope that TOT dressing gown is still der!! :wink:

Bet your having a great time as I type this! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

RnRCj

Quote from: "-breeno-"I'll try and do everything that has been requested, although last night in my last minute checks i noticed by camera won't turn on!! :shock:  I'm hoping and praying that it's because the batteries are dead, but if the worst comes to the worse i'll have my mobile phone (not a great camera though, only 5MP).
Bummer! Something similar happened to me last time I went too; I was doing the last minute checks then found the video camera wasn't charged.  #-o Very annoying since I'd planned everything I wanted to film that day!

Anyway, hope you're having a fantastic trip. You'd better get on Rock 'n' Roller Coaster this time! :twisted:

CentralPlazaPerson

@rnrcj He can go on TOT but he can't go on Rock'n Roller Coaster?  :shock:

-breeno-

Greetings from Hotel Santa Fe!

Just posting to say im having a great time :D  Home tomorrow though  :(

@rnrcj - yep i've  been on your beloved RnRC, and i LOVE it :mrgreen:  Also, dont know if you know but the smoke machines are back on and working.  More when i return...

Anyway much go, this keyboard is really awkward to type on (and sticky), chat you all tomorrow!
- Walt Disney

Javey74

Hello Luke, thanks for tapping in there..  :mrgreen:

I didn't know you were going to my common haunt, the 'Santa Fe'..  :o

You normally always went to the Newport Bay didn't you, or am I wrong.. :-k

I'm pleased to hear you had a great time, looking forward to your report. :wink:  :D  

I await your return tomorrow, though I know the workload you'll have when you first get in the house, all that sorting to do first..  :mrgreen:

Speak soon..  :D/