The Enchanted Fireworks (4 July - 30 August 2009)

Started by Kristof, June 29, 2009, 03:31:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scissorsboi

Apologies for bringing up a more forgotten topic, but I've just seen a video of Tokyo Disneyland's "Disney Magic In The Sky" fireworks, and I can honestly say that compared to that show, Enchanted Fireworks looks like Wishes. I'm slightly astonished that this show is running, the fireworks don't sit behind the Castle, but to the side, and they seem to be 1 or 2 at a time, in a repeating pattern. For a show with 'Magic' in the title, I think these are up there as Disney's least magical fireworks!

[youtube:2rnaqetd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZW_Scyudm0&feature=feedrec_grec_index[/youtube:2rnaqetd]

I was always a fan of Enchanted Fireworks, I thought they were very classy, but these show just makes me feel that much better about ours!
"...keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things" - Walt.

Anthony

"And now... Disney Magic in the Sky. And now, the grand finale of... Disney Magic in the Sky. That was... Disney Magic in the Sky." Wow, imagine if DLP did that in every language!

Those fireworks are "shared" with DisneySea, aren't they? That's perhaps why they're launched from a funny angle.

coruscantpt

Yeah thats exactly the reason why the fireworks are to te side and not behind the castle. They share the same fireworks both tokyo disneyland and tokyo disneysea park.
DLP - July 1994 / March 2002 / August 2007 / December 2010 / 2011 - Anual Passholder \":P\"

WDW - May 2006 / May 2008 / August 2009