Rainforest Cafe - Disney Village

Started by strawjaw, January 17, 2011, 09:25:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martyn

^ No, we'll still go there, we still love the place!lol Just dont go for the Menu Chacha, the portions are small and its not really that much of a good deal, because you dont always buy a desert anyway, so they've got you by the short and curlies.

Oh, and you cant actually book a table for the Rainforest Cafe. Well at least I dont think you can anyway, not through Disney's reservations.

And just if anyone's interest, we went to King Ludwigs for our meal instead. Very impress. The theme isn't my cup of tea, but it is very nice in there, very 'Disney', very nice staff, a good variety on the menu, and nice food too. We shall be returning.

Aveen2008

Hey,

we went at the end of 2009 to the Rainforest Cafe. I think the theming is fantastic! The food was nice but very over priced for what it is (you're basically paying for the theming). The service was good also.
I got a steak burger type meal and the inside of my burger was a bit too pink for my liking, so we asked the girl about it and the meal was changed very quickly with a well cooked burger (like i had asked for), so they were very quick in sorting out the problem.

I think it's something that is good to do just for the experience if you have the money to do it! For us it ws a one time thing really but i don't regret it.
Luv Aveen xoxo

Martyn

Yeah it expensive for what it is. I find the food at Annette's is on the same level, but a LOT cheaper.

disneyfan10

hi we went in  jan 2010 and i have to say the theming is fantastic the food was average but it ruined my holiday as we were only there for four days and i spent a full day in bed with food poisoning after eating at rainforest the night before i had the ribs.. my father in law had finished my ribs off and he didnt feel to great either the following night... it has put me off going back there again .... guess ill be trying cafe mickey next time!

strawjaw

Wow, food poisoning on your holidays must be the worst feeling, I'm really sorry to hear that.
Did you complain to them at all?
Strawjaw

Previous Visits]
January 2006 - WDW - Grosvenor Resort, Honeymoon, 14 nights.
March 2010- Disneyland Paris, Hotel Santa Fe, 3 nights
March 2011 - Disneyland Paris, Hotel Santa Fe, 4 nights
December 2013 - Disneyland Paris, Hotel Cheyenne, 5 nights

Martyn

Quoteguess ill be trying cafe mickey next time!

Give King Ludwigs a try. The medieval theme isn't my cup of tea, but it is done very, very well, and it has a 'Disney' feel to it as the themeing is top notch. The food is good too, they have a large variety compared to the normal Burgers and salad.