Jack Sparrow face character?

Started by Kristof, April 04, 2006, 04:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

I've been told that DLRP is making preparations for a Jack Sparrow face character.  Did anyone else hear about this (Kinou, Poppy the Monkey?)

Kinou

Haven't heard of that! ?
But if they do, CAST ME please! HAd so much fun at Halloween 04!!

Offtopic: there have been plans to hold a premiere for the second movie this summer at Cinémagique with special event and the cast (Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom), but since no news, .. but fingers crossed as I will work on Cinémagique!!!!!
Hug it out bitch !

Poppy The Monkey

Nope I've heard nothing on this.   :?

Kris

I believe the face character is going to be in conjunction with the Narnia set replacement  :P Prepare for POTC in WDS folks
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

Anthony

Quote from: "Kris"I believe the face character is going to be in conjunction with the Narnia set replacement  :P Prepare for POTC in WDS folks
Arrr, that be a grand rumour that one!  I likes that for sure! [/bad pirate voice]

I wonder how people would react to a face character of Jack Sparrow - Johnny Depp *is* that character (it was created "by" him, unlike the character of the White Witch and Tilda Swinton, for example), would people really want to meet one that's so obviously fake?

Anyway, a POTC photo location would be brilliant.

Kris

LOL, VERY bad impression, but I hope both rumours are true. It makes sense to update Narnia with the next big Disney blockbuster (since the White Witch is leaving in June and POTC2 opens in July).

About the face character... not too sure how they will pull that one off  :roll:
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

Daniel

I have heard nothing about this, but it sounds quite interesting.

Kristof

My friend told me that Jack Sparrow would have sets at DLP instead at WDS, but you know how fast things change overthere.

Aladdin

he will be at DL and WDW soon

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/ ... stume2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/ ... stume1.jpg

lets hope DLRP keeps his costume the same
Trouble? No way. You\'re only in
trouble if you get caught  --------
----- I\'m in trouble!

Kristof

Is he coming out  at the Magic Kingdom's?

Masamune

:shock: That guy's hot... :lol: not as hot as Johnny Depp, but it's certainly a good try... :)

Aladdin

Quote from: "raptor1982"Is he coming out  at the Magic Kingdom's?
yes
----- I\'m in trouble!

Kinou

Quote from: "raptor1982"Is he coming out  at the Magic Kingdom's?

What? Captain is gay?

:arrow:  :roll:  :lol:
Hug it out bitch !

Anthony

Quote from: "Kinou"What? Captain is gay?
I guess that's a plot for the fourth film sorted then...  :lol:

"I think we've all arrived at a very special place. Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically."

:D

Aladdin

Quote from: "Masamune":shock: That guy's hot... :lol: not as hot as Johnny Depp, but it's certainly a good try... :)

Yes yes he is
----- I\'m in trouble!