Space Ranger Scores

Started by Anthony, March 28, 2006, 02:50:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mydogcalledbaloo

Quote from: "fly_with_me_dumbo"dont know if im posting on the right board but is this ride for like 2 people so if 3 of you went you'd have to go in a 2 and a 1?

Buzz is an excellent ride, we done it 4 times over on our first trip at Christmas!!  You sit in moving space car and have 2 individual laser guns to fire at all the aliens, so it's better to have just 2 people in 1 space car and 1 in another!!  

I enjoyed firing at my hubby the most and forgot about the scoring!!!  

This ride is an absolute must!! :lol:
27-31 Dec 2006 DCR (first time ever and cried with happiness!!)
17-20 March 2007 Sequoia Lodge
21-25 March 2008 DCR
March 2010 Newport Bay- cant wait to go!!

Nicholas-c

124000 or so i dont have any pics to back this up tho :(
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

TowMater

My score is..... Does this also inculde the one in Magic Kingdom?

If it does then:

1. 11453,000
2. 10234,000
3. 2323,000

Well I went on the ride tons of times but I'm only going to tell my top 3.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

Kristof

Quote from: "TowMater"My score is..... Does this also inculde the one in Magic Kingdom?

If it does then:

1. 11453,000
2. 10234,000
3. 2323,000

Well I went on the ride tons of times but I'm only going to tell my top 3.

Florida doesn't count, otherwise this topic would have been in International Parks & Resorts.

Crush_Love

my highes was 400220 or so..  :)
DLRP, là où les rêves deviennent réalité

Masamune

:lol: My highest is 97100. But then, that's MUCH better than the scores I was getting during my last visit. :P

The Butlin Boy

My highest score on the ride is 169800 :)

Captain Pan

Well how come I haven't found this until now?

This is my favoriteist ride in the park... Wendybird and I did it hundreds of times in our short stay, yet all our photos we were in the exact same pose with just a differing and higher (or in wendybirds case LOWER) score (well my pose in particular was stuck in the same postition... It must be the Gamer in me that came out to play)...

My Score after my first weekend training for Star Command saw me acclimate a high score of 158,700... not a great score compared with others but better than wendybirds 19,800!

Now off to find to play Links Crossbow Training on the Wii in preparation to demolish my Score when I return in the Autumn

never2old

My highest score was 299500

I was very proud of it until my dear husband did 557800 - he even took a picture to make sure I wouldn't forget it  :evil:

But I'll beat him when we go back in August....

toonarmylass

in all the times matthew and i have been on there i think the best score for me was 311,200 and matthew was just under with 309,700 however these we not both at the same time i will try and find the proof pics, mind you i have no idea how i got this score matthew says that there are loads of secret scores, must be!!!

MagicStar

My best score was 662500.  :D/
Unfortunately I have no proof  :cry:
We stopped a few seconds directly in front of zurg. And his Z give a lot of Points.
While I shot zurg, my partner shot to the other side. And when he turned he said:
How did you do that?????!!!!!!
 :P
[size=150]Let\'s put the Walt back in Disney![/size]

Flounder

Aloha,

it was May 9th this year - my birthday. We went to Buzz in the morning and were kinda lucky that the car stopped for about a few seconds just in front of the first Zurg and I was able to hit the hidden target on his chest several times which gave me a nice cushion for the rest of the ride. I ended up with 999.999 points. Well, I did not buy the picture since you could only spot me on that trying to make a photograph of the score ;) I could add the picture of the score later as proof.

This was a very special birthday present for me ... I have to admit that I never really liked Buzz but it got better and better every time we found all those little details and hidden targets. And it's actually much more fun in Paris as in the US parks because of the free movable laser canons.

Cheers,
Flounder

EDIT: Here's the picture ...

never2old

whoa Flounder, that's a VERY impressive score!!

it seems that everytime it stops for me I'm in the worst possible places! Normally at the end where (and someone PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong) there's only the one target in the toy box...

Katie-Sparrow

I got 143'000 and everytime my dad goes on he gets like 500'000 (five hundred thousand) - He's excellent at it!!!
By The Way - does anybody else know where the one million point target is???
xxx
[size=200]Princess Katie[/size]

Nicholas-c

Im on the left (Right is little bro)

that makes me 7th right :D
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone