Space Ranger Scores

Started by Anthony, March 28, 2006, 02:50:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Good good!  It always seems the case that once a new attraction has finally opened, people don't talk about it so much, so I was just checking in that it's still going ok!

I hope it's a big hit this Summer - let's hope no-one passes out in the uncovered outside queue!  :?

Jon

i got 155,600 on wednesday
If we don\'t have the key, we can\'t open whatever it is we don\'t have that it unlocks. So what purpose would be served in finding whatever need be unlocked, which we don\'t have, without first having found the key what unlocks it?

Angel

I was there in April and experienced the ride 4 or 5 times but only managed a high score of 77, 890.  Great fun though!

Kristof

Yay, finally broke my own record this weekend: 251.300  8)

Kristof

New record: 259.000 something.  :D

Kristof

Thanks to a few stops: 591.900

Kristof

I'm the only one posting here  :lol:

Well, I reached the maximum score yesterday!!!  8)

Patrick

Hmm looks photoshopped :P , if you really did get that well done think it will take much practice to get that much :lol:  :wink: .

Anthony

So... uhm... how many times did the ride stop? 999,999 times? :P

Looks like the attraction broke down the computer reset to me.  Not that I don't trust you or anything. :lol:

Kristof

Trust me, this is for real!  We stopped once at the final scene, but already had over 700.000 before I got there.  

I wanted to buy the photo souvenire as prove, but appearently, we had a "broken" vehicle, since both our scores were like 20.000 and 15.000 (happened quite a few times before and even the day after).

flor

I only can say it's true. Raptor did manage to get the maximum score. I ended at 995.000 thanks to him ;-). Just before the final scene I had (on my own, without his help) 764.000 points.

Fantillusion

I only got 40,000 poor me, what can you expect for your first ride?
-Craig

flor

Congrats, I only had 21000 the first time ;-)

Fantillusion

I thought that was bad?
-Craig

fly_with_me_dumbo

you all sound like you've done good. i cant wait to have a go, but i aint going till next year for 6 days!!! i also cant wait to stick my gran on the ride :pluto: