Fire at roof of Rock 'n' RollerCoaster.

Started by MagicKenny, April 01, 2009, 07:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

The cladding being removed looked pretty scary from over by Val d'Europe, like a disaster movie set, so I was surprised to see the attraction reopen on Saturday.

And you know, I think they should have a fire there more often. The music was loud, the ride really smooth, lots of working lights and... a lot of smoke. Hopefully that was dry ice. :wink:

RnRCj

Quote from: "Anthony"And you know, I think they should have a fire there more often. The music was loud, the ride really smooth, lots of working lights and... a lot of smoke. Hopefully that was dry ice. :wink:
It's all about the smoke! :mrgreen: There is actually no point in opening Rock 'n' Roller Coaster if both the smoke and lights aren't working. You can't have one and not the other - they need to work together to create that "awesome" experience.

When the smoke is working well, it actually makes it seem like there are more lights (it must reflect off the smoke or something), and you can really see the beams shining through. When the smoke isn't working, you just get a load of boring multicoloured dots.