Official Topic | Disney Traditions

Started by Javey74, February 18, 2009, 10:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyrules

I really like the beauty and the beast ones javey and the donald duck one with the mirror :)
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

:pluto:  :mickey1:

Javey74

Quote from: "disneyrules"I really like the beauty and the beast ones javey and the donald duck one with the mirror :)
Yeah they are nice..  :D

The Donald Duck with the Mirror called 'Handsome as Ever' takes pride and place on the top of my computer workstation unit..  :mrgreen:

Javey74

We had seen this one in the catalogues but never in the shops, this one was found in Middlesborough, not a place we often venture at a shop called 'Hilliers', so we had to buy it..  :D

Ariel - Twilight Serenade

Javey74

Well the Christmas 2010 DT's are now out in the shops, whilst visiting the MetroCentre last night we called into our usual haunts and came away with these, though they are to be wrapped for Christmas presents..  :mrgreen:

Chip 'n' Dale 'Woodland Winter Wonderland'

No suprises to who that one is for..  :mrgreen:

This one will be no suprise either..  :mrgreen:

Donald as 'The Rat King'

Also this was a bargain at £10.00 [RRP £19.99]

Eeyore 'Lost Without You'

Javey74

Two more Christmas purchases before they get wrapped..  :mrgreen:

Daisy - 'As The Sugar Plum Fairy'

Eeyore - 'Santa's Little Helper'

Masamune

:) I love that Daisy one. I keep looking at it everytime I go in H. Samuels.

SophieD

i'm so excited at this thread.. I didn't realise it existed!!
I've recently started to collect Disney Tradition figures and I'm addicted!!
I must take a photo to show you all =D
I reallllly need to get the 'Tiggerific' figurine and the cute sugar plum Daisy!!!! There are so many I want to buy from Jim Shores website.. The Jack and Sally halloween figures are amazing!! Also they've got a new one of Peter Pan on his own and one of Belle sitting on her own which are gorgeous!! And The Genie one!! I love the Hook and Smee back to back one!! I definitely need that one and I have my eye on the Ursula one =D
As I said soooooooooooooooooooooo many that I want to get!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

Javey74

Quote from: "Masamune" :) I love that Daisy one. I keep looking at it everytime I go in H. Samuels.
Do you feel your purse wandering out of your bag at the same time..  :mrgreen:

Quote from: "SophieD"i'm so excited at this thread.. I didn't realise it existed!!
I've recently started to collect Disney Tradition figures and I'm addicted!!
I must take a photo to show you all =D
I reallllly need to get the 'Tiggerific' figurine and the cute sugar plum Daisy!!!! There are so many I want to buy from Jim Shores website.. The Jack and Sally halloween figures are amazing!! Also they've got a new one of Peter Pan on his own and one of Belle sitting on her own which are gorgeous!! And The Genie one!! I love the Hook and Smee back to back one!! I definitely need that one and I have my eye on the Ursula one =D
As I said soooooooooooooooooooooo many that I want to get!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I know the feeling SophieD, that's what I'm like with DT's all the time..  :o

I've come to understand that you cannot collect then all, so if it's anything like Pin Trading then fix your ideas on particular characters to collect or theme areas at least, that way it gets you out of even more trouble as in an empty bank account and forever looking for more space around the house to house them all..  :mrgreen:

Masamune

LOL. No I do not. :P I collect pins, not Disney Traditions.

SophieD

They should start selling them at a cheaper cost...that way we can collect them all  :thumbs:  :lol:

Has anyone ordered off of Jim Shores website?? I am very tempted but I don't know if I trust they will get here in one piece!??!
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

Javey74

Quote from: "Masamune"LOL. No I do not. :P I collect pins, not Disney Traditions.
:lol:  :P

Quote from: "SophieD"They should start selling them at a cheaper cost...that way we can collect them all :thumbs: :lol:

Has anyone ordered off of Jim Shores website?? I am very tempted but I don't know if I trust they will get here in one piece!??!
I know what you mean SophieD, but you know what Disney is like for keeping prices up on any merchandise to keep the brand name expensive where possible..  :mrgreen:

I've never ordered off Jim Shores actual site, but I'd think delivery would definitely be more secure than trying to carry one from DLP on an Easyjet flight..  :shock:  :o

Saying that they are well packaged in those famous looking DT Boxes, you could probably drop one and it would be ok the amount of polystyrene they use, such a snug fit aswell..  :mrgreen:

Javey74

At least now I can say I've finally completed the 'Beauty and the Beast Xmas Hanging Ornament' range, I managed to get the final missing two, only through a great amount of luck I must say..  :o

Belle's Castle

Mrs Potts & Chip

Javey74

** New January 2011 Catalogue Out Now **

Stitch2814

we bought the stitch one when we was in Paris two weeks ago :)

Javey74

Quote from: "Stitch2814"we bought the stitch one when we was in Paris two weeks ago :)
Cool, what was the price comparison to the UK..  :?: