Official Topic | Disney Traditions

Started by Javey74, February 18, 2009, 10:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pocahontas

Just tried my link! Sorry your right its redirecting you to the UK Store!! :D

Vegitabeta

Just noticed this thread.  We collect the Disney Traditions as well as some other Jim Shore stuff.  We have the massive 'Magic is Everywhere' statue of Sorcerer Mickey, which Jim himself signed to me along with some other pieces.  One of my favourite pieces is my Hitchiking Ghosts which lights up, I love it so much!

Javey74

Quote from: "Vegitabeta"Just noticed this thread.  We collect the Disney Traditions as well as some other Jim Shore stuff.  We have the massive 'Magic is Everywhere' statue of Sorcerer Mickey, which Jim himself signed to me along with some other pieces.  One of my favourite pieces is my Hitchiking Ghosts which lights up, I love it so much!
Nice to hear from another Disney Tradition lover..  ;)  :D

Any photos of them..  :mrgreen:

Javey74

A couple more purchases in the sale £17.99 RRP each, down to £12.99... Couldn't resist..  :mrgreen:

Mickey as the Nutcracker>>

Mickey - Sew Brave>>

Javey74

.... and to finish the collection off>>

Goofy as Drosselmeyer..  :D

I love the little metal chain links, especially the one to his pocket watch..  :mrgreen:

Javey74

Well well.... Argos selling Disney Traditions now..  :shock:  :shock:

Well not a lot, but you never know they might branch out in their range of possibilities, anyway, had to get this one of Dumbo to finish Jen's Xmas Hanging Ornament range, a bargain at £9.95..  ;)

Javey74

New Disney Traditions Catalogue June 2011 Out Now!

The catalogue also contains other Disney Collections..  :)

Snow_White_Girl

Oooh I REALLY want "Date Night" out of the new catalogue... and the Cheshire Cat one too! :D

Do they sell Disney Traditions in Disney Village anywhere? I'm looking for the Lucifer one that was around a while ago and can't find it anywhere!

\":lamp:\"

Javey74

Quote from: "Snow_White_Girl"Oooh I REALLY want "Date Night" out of the new catalogue... and the Cheshire Cat one too! :D

Do they sell Disney Traditions in Disney Village anywhere? I'm looking for the Lucifer one that was around a while ago and can't find it anywhere!
Yeah...They sell them in 'The Disney Gallery' shop in the Village >>

They do the odd older ones here and there, luck of the draw really, but I have seen >>

Snow_White_Girl

Yay thanks, will look when I go in November!  :D/ He's actually for my boyfriend as his cat looks just like Lucifer lol!

\":lamp:\"

Javey74

Quote from: "Snow_White_Girl"Yay thanks, will look when I go in November!  :D/ He's actually for my boyfriend as his cat looks just like Lucifer lol!
No Problem..  :lol:

Javey74

Here's my first purchase of the new collection and suprise suprise it's a Donald..  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Donald - Hanging Xmas Ornament

Javey74

A few more recent DT purchases I've just got round to uploading..  :mrgreen:

Alice - Awaiting an Adventure

Donald Duck - Devilish Treat

Mickey & Minnie - Date Night

Javey74

The additional 2 Disney Traditions to go along with Alice..  :mrgreen:

The Mad Hatter - Mad Cap Mayhem

The Cheshire Cat - Mischievous Me

Javey74

A couple of Christmas presents..  :D