Official Topic | Disney Traditions

Started by Javey74, February 18, 2009, 10:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javey74

Had to eventually go back and view a DT I did not see on sale anywhere else, well not since last Christmas. Vanessa decided to get me it as a Valentines present..  :D/

Donald - 'Wobble into Winter'... It really does wobble using a centre weight, so it always remains upright.. :mrgreen:

tinkswishes

where online can I order these? i love the belle castle, rose, lumiere and cogsworth.

Javey74

Hi tinkswishes..  :D

Preshunt.com sell those you refer to..  :thumbs:

http://www.preshunt.com/category--Disne ... -Main.html

Look for the 'Christmas Accessories' icon..  ;)  :)

tinkswishes

thanks

Javey74

Another purchase..  ;)

Minnie as Marie from the 'Nutcracker Suite'

never2old

I just received this today...

It's for my baby girl, with the April birthstone :) She should be with us by the weekend!!

Javey74

Aawwwhhh, Tinkerbell Birthstone Collection. Very nice indeed, such a great present aswell..   :D

Pocahontas

I'm just beginning my Collection,i already have 13 statues so far,a Bradford Exchange Disney bracelet and Handbag,when i get my camera working il post pictures incase anybody would like to see them :) Had to put away some of my statues as i have no more space for them!! So currently saving for a unit to display them all :)

Javey74

Quote from: "Pocahontas"I'm just beginning my Collection,i already have 13 statues so far,a Bradford Exchange Disney bracelet and Handbag,when i get my camera working il post pictures incase anybody would like to see them :) Had to put away some of my statues as i have no more space for them!! So currently saving for a unit to display them all :)
I for one would sure like to see your Disney Traditions collection Pocahontas..  ;)  :D

Pocahontas

Quote from: "Javey74"
Quote from: "Pocahontas"I'm just beginning my Collection,i already have 13 statues so far,a Bradford Exchange Disney bracelet and Handbag,when i get my camera working il post pictures incase anybody would like to see them :) Had to put away some of my statues as i have no more space for them!! So currently saving for a unit to display them all :)
I for one would sure like to see your Disney Traditions collection Pocahontas..  ;)  :D

Haha i shall post picture's when i get my camera fixed..my ultimate plan is to have themed rooms with statues and Artwork in them..have you seen the Artwork on the US Disney Store's website? :D

Javey74

Can't say I have..  :o

Pocahontas

Quote from: "Javey74"Can't say I have..  :o

Well you should check them out..pretty fantastic!! :D

Pocahontas

Javey74

Quote from: "Pocahontas"http://www.disneystore.com/mickey-friends/pins-art-collectibles/art/mn/1000034+1000209/

Take a look if your interested :D
I must of misunderstood what you said Pocahontas, what Art work is on the Disney Store Website..  :?:

Also the link is for the UK Disney Store..  :?

Pocahontas

Hmmm shouldnt be for the Uk one!!! They have a section of Artwork on the Us website..prices range from 30 dollars to thousands..if my link doesnt work just look up the US stoer website :)