It's a Small World

Started by bigrossco, February 07, 2009, 02:35:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

never2old

Quote from: "davewasbaloo"Once my wife and I sat on for 10 times in a row (night time in the low season). It was then I knew she was the "One" and decided to propose. I nearly did then and there on the ride, but I decided to wait until we had been home a few weeks to be sure.

true story.

Paris is my fav version of the ride, no doubt, and we often start our vacation on it if we are not there for EMH or rope drop.

That is a beautiful story  :D And very romantic...

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "davewasbaloo"Once my wife and I sat on for 10 times in a row (night time in the low season). It was then I knew she was the "One" and decided to propose. I nearly did then and there on the ride, but I decided to wait until we had been home a few weeks to be sure.

true story.

Paris is my fav version of the ride, no doubt, and we often start our vacation on it if we are not there for EMH or rope drop.

That's a wonderful story, who knew that It's a Small World could have such a long lasting impact on someone (apart from the song getting stuck in your head for hours :P ) :lol:

davewasbaloo

Lol, I was obsessed with the original as a child, and I am sure it is part of the reason why I studied international relations at Uni!
since 2001 (many before that)

esmeralda

I would really looove to see the disney characters in iasw Paris!!! Although i love the attraction like it is, i think it's agreat idea to show where the fairytales come from..
I'm always happy seeing characters involved :)  :)  :)  :D/
Julia

Riebi

I would hate it. IASW isn´t about characters. It´s about connecting the world and diffrent nations. Would make more sense to keep two aliens from out of space inside IASW then only one disney character.
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

mommy2ash

no sorry i like iasw just the way it is. they could improve it in other ways rather than putting characters. i hate that i can see the ugly ceiling it always distracts me to a point where i try sooooooooooo hard not to look up but i know its there lol

lol no ireland and scotland are not the same in any way there are two different countries thats like saying america and mexico are the same lol :wink:
Santa Fe Oct 08
Santa Fe Feb 09
Santa Fe/Sequioa Lodge Nov 09

davewasbaloo

Quote from: "esmeralda"I would really looove to see the disney characters in iasw Paris!!! Although i love the attraction like it is, i think it's agreat idea to show where the fairytales come from..
I'm always happy seeing characters involved :)  :)  :)  :D/

:shock:  :evil:  :!:  :roll:

No thank you...

Then again, I would be perfectly happy if there were no toons in DLP.
since 2001 (many before that)